chapter 33🍬

Woah 33 chapters

I woke up and felt arms around me reminding me that jace is now basically glued to me, I tried to get free from him but ended up waking him up.

"Is some one trying to escape" he said smiling "lemme go"i said struggling "never" he mumbled holding me tighter "will this make you release me" I said getting on top of him and kissing his neck.

He moaned loosening his grip, I kissed down reaching his chest and he kept moaning until I made my move.

I jumped off of him and to my bathroom where I locked the door, a little after he started banging on the door "hanna" he whined.

I started a shower and hopped in for 15 minutes before getting out and wrapping a towel around me, Shit I thought I have no clothes in here.

Unlocked the door trying to sneak out, he turned around in my chair, "we've been expecting you " he said "get out" I said pulling the towel closer to my body.

He blushed a little then grinned getting closer "Aw and why should i?" He teased "if you get out ill let you pick out my clothes for the day" I promised "deal" he said quickly grinning madly.

I sat on my bed as he rummaged through my dresser drawers, "found it!" he exclaimed pulling out some clothes.

He tossed me the purple lace underwear set, super short black shorts and a tight pale blue tank top, I looked at him with a 'really bitch?' Face and he grinned "you said whatever I wanted" "I hate you" I mumbled pestering him out.

"Ill go into the bathroom" he said going in and shutting the door, I got dressed quickly leaving my hair down to dry, he came out looking me up and down grinning.

C'mon let's go get breakfast I mumbled heading downstairs, Ian was down there making food and I greeted him "hey Ian I thought you were on patrol."

"In five minutes, I thought I'd make you breakfast first" he said grinning, I wrapped my arm around his shoulder "your the best blondy" of teased letting go of him.

He looked me up and down giving me a questionable look "I told jace he could pick my outfit" i mumbled blushing and turning away.

Jace came up to me hugging me and picking me up "I did a good job on her outfit didn't I?" He asked Ian "you sure did" he mumbled going back to making breakfast, jace brought me to the living room setting me on the couch him on top of me.

I blushed and he looked into my eyes getting closer to my mouth, "your outfits irresistible" he whispered in my ear seductively, "You suck" I mumbled turning away.

He grabbed my chin making me look at him and and blushed more "your my mate and you still blush around me" he said smiling, he kissed me hard pulling at my blue tank top, "jace" I moaned as he kissed my neck.

He stopped, grinning at me and getting up "payback is a bitch" he added "you damn tease" I growled turning and grabbing the remote.

He walked out and upstairs and Ian came out coming up to me "why does my lust phase have to last longer then Jace's" his eyes turned a deep yellow super speeding to me and he got on top of me kissing my neck "if you ever want me I don't tease" he whispered before getting off me and heading out the door.

Jace came back with two plates of pancakes in his hands, he handed me a plate, five minutes later I set my empty plate on the table.

Jace had finished before me and Turned to me getting on top of me "if your gonna tease get off of me" I said trying to push him away, he just held me closer "what if I'm not" "then you don't have to leave" I replied wrapping my arms around his neck.

He started kissing my neck making me moan and he laughed kissing me, I kissed back pulling him closer and wrapping my legs around his waist.

He pulled my shirt off holding my hands over my head with one hand and holding my waist with the other, he kissed down my neck up and down until I heard shuffling.

We both looked aside and saw Matt "look away!" Jace said panicked trying to cover my body "it's ok I'm Gay!" He shouted staring, "why are you still here" jace asked still panicked "I don't know ill leave" he shouted running like naruto out the house.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Heh I have no idea what to say