Chapter 58💘

I looked nervously around as I stepped out the limo and stand in front of the building, I brushed some dirt of my white flowery dress and continued walking until I nervously reached the front door.

My dads arm was linked with mine as I nervously pushed open the door, all the eyes went to me and I heard gasps and awe's.

As requested Sky Full Of Stars By ColdPlay started playing, I walked slowly until I reached the dazzling Jace. My dad walked back to his seat and I started at Jace.

He was in a crisp black tuxedo and a small genuine smile, his eyes glossy with tears that were threatening to spill, his hair flowed freely and I had to admit he was beautiful.

"You look stunning" he mouthed as the guy was saying stuff, I looked behind me and saw my bridesmaids Jada, Jocelynn, Marina, Michelle and Maggie, they were all so beautiful in there blue dresses, Jada was maid of honor.

I looked behind Jace and saw Ian smiling lightly, he nodded at me, he was Jace's best man.

I looked out to the rows of people, the rest of the pack was smiling at me. I looked back to Jace and started listening to the marriages guy.

"The two love birds will now say there vows"

"Hanna, I wanted to marry you the first time I saw you, you were a natural beauty and immediately caught my eye, I know I've made some mistakes but you still love me which is amazing honestly, I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you forever, through good, bad, better, or worse this is my promise to you. I'll stay loyal and always love you."

He slipped the ring on my finger

"Jace, you have been basically the light of my life, I have spent so long with you and I hope I'm making the right decision with marrying you, I mean look into the crowd I've got options (cue some laughter) but on a more serious note I wanna be with you until I die, I love you so so much"

I slid the ring on his

"Are those your final words?" The guy asked. We both nodded, "you may now kiss the bride"

Jace pulled me forward, dipped me, and kissed me, the crowd cheered and clapped and I heard Ian say " hell yeah! get some!"

He set me up straight and looked at me, he was crying and I wiped his tear "you can now call me wife lover boy" I teased.

"No I can call you mine, cause you are mine and I love you" he said wrapping an arm around my waist, we walked down the aisle as everyone cheered, the bridesmaids and best man following behind us.

Once we were outside Jace pulled me into a more passionate kiss "sorry I didn't wanna do that infront of your parents" he said pulling away. He laughed.

Out of no where I was lifted and spun around in a circle "congrats baby girl" Ian said setting me down. The whole pack was out by now since we were planning some group photos.

20 thousand photos later it was time to go eat and dance and all that fun stuff.

We walked to the big open place with all the small tables set up, there was a buffet to and everything was just dazzling.

We sat at the main table with Jada and Ian.
The boys of the pack had a table close by and so did the rest of the girls from the pack.

Next everyone else filed in with chatter erupting in the room, everyone found there seats still being chatter boxes with each other.

Some old lady was going table to table telling people to get food, I decided that me and Jace were gonna go down and greet people.

We started at the table with my mom, step dad, and two little brothers, "hi mommy" I said hugging her.

"You looked beautiful" she muttered hugging me, I ruffled each of my brothers hair and nodded slightly at my step dad.

Next was the table with Jace's parents, his sister, his sister's fiance, brother, and cousin cole.

They got up and I hugged each of them "you did amazing Hun" Tessa said letting go of me, Damien just nodded slightly, Mark hugged me without saying anything and Cole hugged me tightly and spun me around "good job!" He screeched.

I laughed and Jace growled, Cole set me down immediately "oh yeah your married" he said backing away, I laughed and Jace just wrapped an arm around me heading to the next table.

It was my dad, brother, brothers fiancee, and my step mom, "Good job honey" my step mom said giving me a hug, my brother and his fiancee Rachel also gave me hugs and my dad did last.

We went among all the other tables doing the same until I got to sit back down
Not for long though "time to do some dancing"

(Time skip cause author Chan is lazy af)

I layed in my bed next to Jace cuddling him
"It's hard to believe how far we came" I mumbled.

"I love you my wife"
"I love you my Idiot"

The end.

Yes I'm ending the book cause I'm starting new ones, keep in tune for bonus chapters though