Chapter 50🎀

OMG GUYS 50 CHAPTERS YAY.

I woke up abruptly in Jace's arms, we were on the floor and my neck hurt from being in an awkward position while sleeping, I tried to get out of his arms but he just gripped me harder making it nearly impossible to.

I turned and started kissing his neck, he loosened his grip and use escaped, just grabbed some clothes from my dresser and went to Tue bathroom for a shower.

Once I was done with the shower I dried of and put on the clothes, it was a black bra and underwear and a black dress that went mid thigh, it wasn't anything special just comfortable one for lazy days

I put my damp hair into a neat bun and walked out to see Jace nowhere, I shrugged it off and went to lay in my bed but I saw. A human sized lump under my blanket, I pulled it away to see blankets and pillows.

"That son of a b-" I started but Jace grabbed my waist from behind, "got you" he said laughing, I pushed him away and he landed on the bed but he dragged me along with him so we both fell.

I landed on top of him and he grabbed my waist, "that's more like it huh" he said, I leaned against him giving him a quick kiss, I tried to get up but he flipped us over so he was on top.

I giggled a bit and he kissed my neck trailing down my bare arm and back up to my chin, he whispered something French in my ear then kissed behind it, I got goosebumps and he laughed pulling Tue blanket over us.

"What was that for?" I asked him, he was straddling my waist as my giant blanket covered all of us "you were cold" he mumbled, it was my turn to laugh and I did.

It didn't last long though when he tugged my dress up to my waist, he grinned and kissed me again, I tugged at his shirt and he took if off tossing it aside.

He grinded against me making me moan and he laughed "naughty aren't you" he said, he went faster and I covered my mouthful suppress a moan.

It was getting hot being under a blanket and having a boy tease you so I pulled the blanket down to our waists, "it appears I've heated you up" he said grinning again
"Shut up" I said blushing.

He pulled my Chin up smiling "it's ok princess."

I tugged at the waist band of his jeans and he ripped those off tossing them aside, he pulled my dress off and flipped us over so I was on top again.

(Jace pov)

I know Hanna might not want it but what happened at my sister's house was amazing I want it again but I'll see, no time to waist because being captured proved that at any point we could die so why waste time.

I threw her dress aside and it landed on my jeans, I got a good look at her underwear as she grinded against me hard and slow "tease" I mumbled gripping the sides of her bed she went harder making me gasp and making her laugh.

I reached for her bra strap cautiously and she allowed me to unhook it and take it off, I blushed a deep red and looked away briefly but then turned my eyes back to her.
She was pulling at the elastic strap on my underwear and I allowed her to take them off.

She tossed them aside pulling the blanket up to our waists, I took her panties off throwing them aside and grinned at her with mischievous in my eyes.

She got on me now but instead of pain in her eyes like the first time it was hunger, she started slowly but sped up going as fast as she could, the back board on the bed was slamming against the wall now.

I heard her door open and looked past her to see a horrified Jocelynn "am I interrupting something?" She asked looking away with a bright red face.

Good thing the blanket was up to Hanna's waist so Jocelynn couldn't see anything but still she stopped, leaning against me and pulled the blanket up.

"Yeah, sorry" I said to her grabbing Hanna's waist through the blanket "o-ok well I'll check in later" she said rushing out of the room shutting the door. Once it shut I started laughing but it immediately turned into a moan when Hanna started back up again.

She was going slow and hard now making me grab her bare waist and try to pull her farther down, I heard her moan but she kept going.

"Hanna" I moaned out gripping her waist harder, she laughed a little and picked up the pace out of no where and soon enough the back board was slamming against the wall again.

I couldn't take it anymore and released, we were both panting loudly and Hanna loosely wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Haha, once again you've done well" I said through pants, she laughed a little getting up, "I guess another shower is in need" she said "can I join you?" I asked nervously "sure."

You obviously know who wrote this, yep me Konner Chan! You known im the sinful writer ; )