chapter 32😗

"God damn coffee table you know fu-" I started swearing at the table which I had just hit my shin off of super hard, I was curled up on the ground clutching my shin "Tsk Tsk Hanna no swearing" Ian said cutting me off.

"But the co-" "nope let it go."

I sighed getting up and limped to the kitchen where Ian had made pancakes, jace had left me hear with him cause after seeing tissue won't let me go on patrol again.

Once I got my food I sat down with Ian "so Hanna what do you wanna do today?" He asked, "stab rose so this whole thing can be over" I mumble "something that's not violent" "ill just hang out in my room" I grumble putting my plate in the sink and heading up the stairs.

Once I got into my room I slammed the door, hopping onto my bed putting on some tøp really loud and closing my eyes,
About five minutes later it shut off and I opens my eyes.

There stood a certain blonde, I stood up immediately "Rose" I growled "I told you to stay away from Jace" she said super speeding me against the wall, her hand around my neck.

"Bitch" I snarled, she slammed me against the wall again "Hanna" Damon Said from behind rose, she turned around sharply freeing me and looking at him, he just snarled staring at her.

"Why Damon your looking fine but I must say why are you in the whores room?" she asked innocently "I'm her friend so get out now" he snarled, "Aw why?" She whined "because your obviously here to hurt her so get out" he growled.

"Fine but ill be back bitch when you least expect it" she said before disappearing out the window, Damon rushed towards me "are you ok?!" "Yeah I'm fine, just call Jace."

"Are you sure" he said disappointed "yeah" I assured him "ok whatever" he said handing me my phone I dialed his number putting it up to my ear.

It rang three time before he picked up "come back to the house" I said "ok ill be there in five" he said obviously hearing the worry in my tone.

Damon stayed with me before jace came, once he did Damon was gone with the snap of a finger. "Are you ok?" Jace asked clutching me, "yeah just rose came and threatened me" I mumbled.

He looked shocked "from now on I'm staying by your side no matter what" I blushed a little looking away but he grabbed my chin looking into my eyes, his were yellow "I Jace Collins won't leave Hanna's side until rose is delt with" he promised.

"Jace" I warned, "no I'm serious I'm hosting a meeting tonight" he says, I sign kissing him "your stubborn"

(Le meeting)

Everyone was gathered on the couch, except for me and jace, I was hiding behind him being anti social, "everyone I have an announcement" he said shushing everyone "what is it?" Jocelynn asked picking at her nails.

"Until rose is self with I will no longer be going on patrol, I will be staying with Hanna to ensure her safety, questions?"

"Uh yeah what's so special about her" mila asked "she's the luna and you will respect" he snapped, she just rolled her eyes scoffing, "um why does she need protection?" Ivy asked "because rose has been threatening her" jace said.

"I bet she's lying" mila whispered to ivy bring loud on purpose, "screw off" I growled, "Aw what are you going to do about it" they mocked, jace slammed his fist on the counter obviously angry.

"Mila and ivy if you want to disrespect your luna you can leave the pack and find another one that will take prissy princess" jace said loud and clear, They just huffed and rolled there eyes.

Typical bitches.

Sorry this took so long, I am working on my other story about so normal world, check it out -Author Chan