Chapter 47🚨

They laughed and pulled the blade out, my ears were ringing and my vision went blurry, I heard the pack screaming and crying and I heard jace screaming to let me go.

The last thing I heard was jace saying I love you before everything went black, I woke up in a black room and I got up walking around, my wounds were healed and I was in a white dress.

There was a shadow there and I got closer seeing who it was "Alex?" I asked grabbing there shoulder, they turned around and it was the one and only, "yes Hanna?"

"What are you?" I asked backing up a bit "don't be scared, you need to wake up and get out there and fight for your pack" he said sternly.

"B-but I'm dead" I stuttered "not for long" he said before touching my shoulder, everything went white until I was back to reality.

I lifted my head and saw rose sitting on Jace's lap, I growled and pulled at my chains saying "when I forgave him it was cause I loved him and to keep h in away from blondes like you."

I ripped free from the chains and rose and Bailey both gasped and rushed towards me, I grabbed Bailey by the neck easily snapping it, I broke a leg off of a wooden chair near by and stabbed it into Bailey's heart.

Rose cried out but then rushed towards me slamming me against the wall, I fell to my knees looking down and she kicked me in the stomach and whipped me.

I cried out in pain but the pack quietly start ed chanting my name slowly getting louder and louder, I slowly got up but rise kicked me back down "If you get up again I'll kill you" she shouted.

I laughed and got back up, she pushed me against the wall stabbing a knife into my side, I fell to the floor again gripping the handle of the knife.

I slowly pulls it out and flung it at rose, it hit her square in the chest and she fell, I took no time to waste and broke another leg off of the wooden chair and stabbed her in the chest.

She slowly turned grey and I got up limping to jace, I untied everyone and jace caught me as I fell, he started crying and I just laughed, "Jace Collins you can't get rid of me that easy I'm gonna live."

He laughed and soon the whole pack was laughing, we walked out of the barn and slowly made it out of the woods and back to the Alpha's house.

When it came into view we all started running towards the house, we all got through and headed to our rooms to patch up, Jace set me on his bed and ripped of the remaining clothes on me.

I layed on my back in my underwear as jace patched me up, once he was done I was covered in bandages "thank you babe" I mumbled kissing his cheek, "my turn" he said getting out of his shirt and pants and layed down.

I grabbed a wet cloth, hydrogen peroxide, and bandages, I poured the hydrogen peroxide on his wounds then cleaned them with the cloth, he grunted and shifted in pain as I did it.

I wrap ed the bandages around the wounds and clapped "all done!" I said cheerfully, I reached for my shirt but he stopped me, "you have to keep your clothes off to keep the bandages fresh, doctors orders."

I grinned and got into bed next to him, "today has been crazy" I mumbled turning to look at him "no duh" he said poking my nose, I carefully wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him up against me.

He started moving himself against me back and forth and I giggled moaning a little bit, "we're badly bruised and cut and you wanna bang in your bed?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked confused, I grinned and dragged him up against the wall, I smashed my lips against his and he grinned pulling me closer "y'all almost died and your trying to fuck?" Ian said from the doorway.

Me and jace both laughed

"Duh."

So here's this chapter, yeah.