chapter 17😟

(Jace Pov)

I had a nightmare, all the pack members had fought Aiden's pack and all of my pack died before my eyes, especially Hanna, she was beaten and cornered till they just killed her.

I woke up from it screaming Hanna's name and she bust through the door panting, as she had run super fast to get here, once she saw nothing was wrong she turned to me and said "miss me?" I chuckled a little bit before responding "maybe."

She laughed and was about to leave the room before I said "please stay" "fine" then she turned back around and got into bed next to me getting close to me, and that's how I fell asleep once more this morning.

I woke up from a good dream this time, unlike the one I had earlier but the only down side was Hanna wasn't in my bed anymore, I got up and raced down the stairs to see her making breakfast and laughing with Ian not noticing me there as I watched them laugh and make pancakes.

"Do you actually know how to make pancakes" Ian asked her "I thought you did" she questioned "no but I think the does" ian said pointing towards me, Hanna looked towards me and I gave a small wave and she smiled, "can you?" she asked innocently
"what alpha would I be if I didn't know how" I joked "you'd be a less sexy one" she admitted winking at me before exiting.

"Woah someone's having a non grumpy morning" Ian said once Hanna left, "eh" was all I said placing the sprinkle filled batter on the pan, I looked at Ian quizzical before he laughed and said "idk man your girl wanted fun fetti pancakes" I chuckled a bit before asking "where's everyone else?" "They all had Shit to do so it's us and her" he responded.

10 minutes later the pancakes were done, they were golden brown with little colored spots from the sprinkles, I called Hanna's and she came rushing in looking at the pancakes she grinned, "holy sh-" she started "ah no swearing" I said "sorry, holy carp those look good" she gazed at them then grabbed a plate, grabbed four pancakes, ripped em up and slathered them in syrup then ran off to the living room.

When I went in she was sitting on the floor infront of the coffee table eating while watching cartoons, "you child" I laughed "hey it's not my fault these shows are addicting" she said turning to me, she had a sprinkle on her cheek and I couldn't help myself, I walked towards her and got real close before licking the sprinkle off, she blushed as I went to the couch to sit and eat.

Ian came in and saw hanna then started laughing, she turned her head to look at him and smiled before turning her attention back to the pancakes, realising they were gone she got up and went to the kitchen, "you have a special mate" Ian said chuckling "yeah I know" I replied smiling.

"And jace" Ian started "yes Ian?" I asked "take care of her like she's a princess, she's like a sister to me so don't break her unless you want your ass kicked" and with that Ian went into the kitchen to greet Hanna once more.

Shit, I. Thought, better not fuck up.

This chapter was something different I guess, I'm not leaving it on a cliff hanger it'll just be a time skip to later in the day blah.