chapter 18🏊

(Hanna pov)

Since breakfast I had been in my room messing around and drawing, I was meh at drawing but it was something to pass the time with, I heard some light tapping on my door so I said "come in." It was Jace and his angelic features standing in my door way, I grew my sketch book under my pillow as he got closer.

"What are you doing?" He asked getting on the bed next to me "not much, I'm bored" I replied looking at him, "wanna go somewhere?" He offered, "sure why not" "ok I guess let's go on a walk" he said.

"Ok I need to get changed" I told him "ok" he said staying where he was "I can't do that with you in here so shoo" I gestured to the door, he blushed then got up and left.

I got ready and in five minutes I was ready to go, jace knocked on my door and came in looking me up and down before biting his lip, "damn" was all he said, I didn't get it I was wearing some dark blue shorts, a plain white crop top and some converse high tops, oh Shit the shirt it a little see through.

I blushed at him staring at me then headed for the door, before I could reach it I was up against the Wall next to the door and pinned by Jace who had yellow lusty eyes, "jace" I warned, he just grinned pushing himself against me.

I bit my lip trying to prevent any noise to escape but I failed and it came out anyway, jace grinned at that and kissed my neck making me moan, thank god the vampire bite healed.

"Jace I thought we were going on a walk" I managed to say, "we were but this seems better" he grumbled going back to kissing my neck, his arms were on either side of me preventing my escape so I was trapped with a lusty werewolf.

He was so fast I didn't know what happened but we were on the bed now him on top of me kissing me, I kissed back wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me.

Saved by the bell, Ian knocked on my door saying "Hanna, I can't find jace, are we still going for that walk?" I pulled away from jace and said "yeah be out in a sec."

"Jace sneak out the window" I whispered, he nodded and left and I opened the door to see Ian waiting there in a blue short sleeve and black shorts, "huh young lady your not going out in that" he teased "I think I am dad" I mocked, we both started laughing till jace came up behind Ian saying "what's so funny?" Scaring both of us badly.

"Ah wth you scared us" Ian said turning around to face Jace, "are we going on that walk or what" ian said, "yeah" jace responded "let's go."

(Time skip)

We were on a trail together me in the middle of the boys who seemed lost in thought, leaving me all alone basically, we walked until coming across some crystal clear lake which was beautiful, thank god I wore my bathing suit half expecting water.

I started taking my shirt of the boys just staring at me blushing madly till they figured out it was a bathing suit, I took my shorts off as well then wasted no time getting in the water.

It was warm which was a bonus and I immediately swam out to where it goes to my collar bone, the boys stripped down to there underwear and also took no time of waste getting in the water.

Jace swam out to me taking me by the waste picking me up since he was a bit taller than me, is lustful eyes came back and tugged at my bathing suit top while I wrapped my legs around his waste for support,
He kept tugging at my strap and kissing my neck as I tried not to moan.

Ian was off exploring other parts of the lake so it was only us, secluded in this crystal clear water.

"Kiss me Hanna" jace whispered making me shudder he pulled at my bathing suit top a bit more before kissing me, I didn't kiss him back I just stood there frozen "dammit Hanna listen to me" he growled.

"Ugh you guys are so hopeless" I heard from behind us, I turned and saw Aiden and his pack, thanks for the warning Sebastian, I noted.

Well, it looks like we have another problem to deal with.

Heh, ill try to write another chapter today, it's 11:00 pm so I should sleep soon.