chapter 24😳

(Hanna pov)

He was reaching for my shirt to pull up which was already up go my stomach, not to mention he had my hands pinned up above my head so I was defenceless, after a little bit I gave up struggling and let him kiss me and pull at my shirt.

While kissing me he lifted my shirt all the way up showing off my underwear, then the pack busted in and I mean everyone even mila and ivy, just staring.

I blushed trying to pull my shirt down but jace pulled the blanket over me getting up and crossing his arms, "what's the big idea" he says glaring at everyone, I blushed really hard covering my face with my hands super embarrassed.

"We could ask you the same question" Jada said crossing her arms, "it's that time of month for him" said Griffen "he has a period?!" Jocelynn asked horrified "no, one week lust state" he said.

"Oh ok who else is on there lust period" Jocelynn snapped. jace, Ian, Jacob, and Michelle raised there hands (yes girls get it to)
"So please tell me why you all busted into Hanna's room and interrupted us?" "We wanted to ask a question but your clearly busy" mila mumbled.

"Yeah I am so get out" he said "why so you can fuck her?" Ivy growled "get out that's an order" he said, "fine" they all said shuffling out and shutting the door.

He turned to look at me seductively and slowly made his way over pulling the covers off me exposing my underwear, I blushed trying to cover my body with my arms but jace teared them away getting on top of me again.

"Jace I can hear them outside the door" I whispered "I know so let's put on a show, with sound" he growled lowly in my ear making me shudder.

He suddenly bit down on my neck nipping at it then leaving another hickey, I moaned gripping his shoulders as he licked from my collar bone to my ear.

I heard shuffling outside of the room, probably moving around to hear, "I have an idea" I whisper to jace who's was looking at me "what's your genius plan" he whispered back "moaning really loud and pretending cause there listening" I giggled "but why not to it for real?" He asked "that comes later when you prove yourself" I whispered seductively in his ear "ok let's do it."

I started slamming on the bed moaning "harder harder jace" he started rocking the bed back and forth making the back board hit the wall repeatedly "you like that?" He yelled pretending to pant as well "yes, faster!" I shouted slamming harder on the bed with my hands.

He rocked the bed back and forth faster
"harder jace" I yelled falsely trying not to laugh, "you got it!" He yelled back fake panting again, then the door opened and the pack bust through again, they saw is before we both burst out laughing rolling onto my bed.

"Gotcha" jace said still laughing, we layed there for a moment before he jumped on top of me making out with me while the pack was just sitting there.

He started pulling my shirt before pulling it all the way up letting the pack see, I blushed super hard pulling jace onto me more to cover me which just made me seem like a whore.

"Jace" I moaned as he kissed my neck "Jace stop there's people" I said trying to pull away but he just held on trailing kisses on my collar bone, god I hate lust phase.

Heh cliff hanger.