chapter 9💪

I woke up on a different room, i bolted up to see Jacob lying next to me sleeping then the the memories of last night flashed before me 

"You vampire loving whore........"
"everything isn't about you" "I know!"

I started crying and Jacob sat up and hugged me "it's ok" "that's easy for you to say you weren't called a vampire loving jerk" "he called you a what?!?" Jacob said with alertness in his tone, his eyes turning yellow.

"Calm down Jacob" I said getting up and stretching, I looked at the clock it read 8:05 AM so I left and made my way down stairs to see people packing towels and food.

"What's going on?" I ask scaring Ian half to death "women I swear to go-" he shut up once he looked past me "um were going to the beach at around 10:00" "oh ok ill go tell Jacob" I say brushing past Jace who tried to say something .

"Jaaaaacccccoooooob!" I yell slamming on the door "waaaaaaaat?" He asks "we're going to the beach at 10:00 be ready" "okkkkkkk" I hear as I headed back to my room.

Once I opened the door I saw jace sitting there and my grumpy mood came back "get out" I grunt
"why should I don't forget I'm your alpha" "so it's not like you care enough to be my alpha" I spit with acid in my tone, he flinched.

"Hanna I'm sorry ok!" He said almost shouting "If you were sorry Jace you wouldn't have called me a vampire loving jerk so get out!!" I scream pointing toward the door.

He slowly made and exit, tears in his eyes.

Once he left I let the tears stream silently as I put my bathing suit and beach clothes on, grabbing a towel on the way out of my room only to be greeted by someone.

"Damon" I whisper pulling him into my room "hello Hanna" he greets "what's up?" "I just came to see how my favorite werewolf is" I sighed "well I'm just fine" I fake.

"that's not what it sounded like 10 minutes ago" he frowned "how are you really Hanna" "frustrated" I say slamming the palm down onto my granite desk putting a dent into it.

He hugged me and said it was ok before saying "ill be around just say my name" then he proceeded to disappear so I just continued to go downstairs.

"Alright everyone ready to leave?" Jada asked
"Yes" we all groaned.
"Ugh brighten up you wet towels" Jada Mumbled.

We all headed out The door and got in the car to leave. I was  next to Marina who was texting her other friend so I read the messages until we got there.

While we were getting out of the car i asked "Marina who's Alex?" "Haydens friend I guess" Marina says mumbling, I heard a growel and looked infront of me to see jace who rolled his eyes. "Mind your own business alpha" I growel back sneering then brushing by him.

"You really hate him right now don't ya?" Ian interjected coming up beside me "about as much as I hate you Ian" I reply referring to the party "hey I was drunk, blame your alcoholic boyfriend" he grunted "huh whatever" I say then smiling when ian pulls out two Hershey bars and gives one to me.

"Friends?" "Friends" we both laugh before pulling out the chocolate from its dark brown wrapper.

"You two are so childish" Michelle said, she wasn't one to talk that much with her silent  emo type, "haha you should be more like this your so grumpy emo all the time" I say pouting

"I have my reasons" she said trailing off and with a final inside smirk she walked of to sit on her towel.

Two minutes later and Ian was dragging me into The water I splashed him then heard him say "it's on Wilson" before getting splashed back.

I swan out father to my shoulders before go in under and grabbing Ian's ankles he tripped and also came under and we waved and made funny faces till we needed air.

As we surfaced I saw a certain blonde and growled "what's up hanna" Ian said following my gaze,

"oh snap go get your alpha" Ian said as I made my way towards land than towards The blonde flirting with my alpha "babe you should come swimming" I whine interrupting the blonde in mid flirt.

"Sure baby" he said getting up giving me a forehead kiss as we walked away from the glaring blonde, "your welcome" I mumbled "thanks she was annoying" he said back then turning to me.

"Does that mean you forgive me" "sorta bit ill stick with you now so no more blondes flirt with my mate" I said before kissing him.

                 God he's an addiction.....

This was cute. I liked it

This is a good song watch it