Chapter 4 the luna?!?

"I'm the what?!?" I say a little to loudly "the luna" he replies calmly putting his hands up trying to get closer, I backed up to the edge of the wall and slid down trying to get it through my head. As soon as he got close I stood straight up and tackled him with a hug.

He hugged back for a moment before I released and made my way to the stairs with him behind me. We walked until we were at the backyard again a grin plastered on both of our faces. I departed from them to head off to my friend's.

"Hey guys I've got good news" I say "you got a pet seal?" Jocelynn asks "you just ate a chicken nugget for once in your life?" Marina adds thoughtfully "you ate that pet seal" Jada lastly says. Michelle laughed and We all stared at her for a moment "what it was just a guess" she shrug's.

"All good and thoughtful guesses but none of them were right" I announce, they all frowned "so what is it?" They ask in unison,
"I'm the luna"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!?" The four say as I grin "do I need proof?" I,ask still with a smug grin on my face, "yes please" Jocelynn whispers in Aw.
"Jace!" I shout getting his attention as I motion for him to come over, and in no time he was by my side hand around my waist.

"They need proof" I say and he nods before kissing me on the cheek "is that proof for ya" jacd says to the girls before taking me kissing and hugging me before walking off. "Holy s-" Jocelynn starts but I cut her of "ah McFarlane no."

I giggled as they swarmed asking questions and cheering, I caught mila and her friend glaring so I walked up to them and said
"don't glare at the luna, it's rude" she huffed and went up to jace and I followed "is that ugly glasses wearing fool really the luna?" She says in baby monotone "yeah that beautiful glasses wearing model is the luna" he replies going up to me slipping his arm around my waist and walking off leaving mila there a huffing mess.

"Why is she so envious of me I'm nothing" I ask myself out loud "mmm, I think alot of people were envious of you but now are double envious of you" jace answers. "Wasn't Asking you" I mumble "I know sweet heart, I know" I look away flustered but he turns to face me, "don't hide your face  it's pretty Hanna banana" he says

I punch his arm weekly, "ow" he pouts.

"no. pet. names."

Sorry for the short chapter but I thought it should end there, keep reading this story I might update a little slow but it's worth it to stick with this one, it should be awhile before I finish it cause I plan on having alot of chapters so stay pretty kitties! -Hanna