Chapter 53🔱

After Jace settled I headed to my room where I saw Hunter in his crib and Damon on my bed, I hopped into my bed next to him and he immediately pulled me into his lap "I love you Hanna" he whispered in my ear, I cuddled next to him and said "I love you to."

He looked me in the eyes with a bit of playful in his I swept my hair aside exposing my neck, I felt him shift a little and look away, I laughed a bit "go ahead I don't mind" I said, he looked at me in shock but I just laughed again "really Damon it's fine."

He propped himself above me and bent his mouth down to my neck, I could feel his uneven breathing on my neck before he bit down lightly at first but then harder, I gripped his shoulders trying not to make much noise.

As kinky as it sounds after a while the bites are quite enjoyable.

He pulled up kissing he hard and I wrapped my as around his neck, he bit the other side of my neck and I pulled him against me.

(Jace pov)

I was sitting and rearranging when I smelt blood, I walked out of my room and followed the scent, it lead to Hanna's room so I quietly opened the door a smidge and saw Damon on top of my Hanna.

I opened the door all the way and let it spam against the wall, Damon looked towards me and there was blood near his lips "what are you doing!?" I shouted at them, Hanna looked up to with bites in both sides of her neck.

"Jace it's fine" she said calmly "your letting him do this?" I asked enraged "yes, I let him once and a while" she said leaning back.

Damon gave me a devious smirk and wink before going back to drinking her blood, she gripped his shoulders as if she was enjoying it. I Scoffed In disgust leaving her room, "what has become of her?"

I headed down stairs to see everyone on the couch, they turned to me and gasped "J-jace?" Ian asked "yeah I'm back but I'm only a mere member now" I said hanging my head in shame.

"I know I did some bad stuff but I can't stand seeing her with that horrid blood sucker" I growled, "neither can we but you abandoned her, who else was she gonna turn to?" Griffen said looking at me.

I sat on the couch "so what's been going on?" I asked, they all smiled a bit "good to have you back" Jocelynn said.

(Hanna pov again sorry for switchin so much)

He pulled away with blood all around his mouth, he got some bandages wrapping them around my neck "stop letting me do this" he mumbled licking the blood from around his lips, "why?" I asked pouting a bit.

"listen baby I don't wanna kill you" he said sitting in the windowsill "I have to go" he said, I nodded and he rushed out, I picked up Hunter and headed downstairs to see everyone laughing and joking in the living room.

I almost cried seeing them all and they all looked to me "alpha" Jada greeted quietly, I rushed to Jada's side snuggling up next to her "I'm sorry I've been terrible, I've been a horrible friend and alpha I'm sorry!" I said crying.

Everyone crowded around me trying to hug me "it's ok" Jace comforted "no its not, this baby ruined my life" I cried holding Hunter close, Jace sharply grabbed my jaw making me look him in the eye.

"Hanna this baby is a blessing, and we tell my parents tomorrow morning. I Jace Collins the bad ass ex alpha here by take Hanna Wilson to be my mate forever and as long as I live, I was a fool in the past and will never make that mistake in my life again."

I started crying and he hugged me tightly, "I Hanna Wilson accept you as my mate, as much as you screwed me over I need you. You are from now on my Luna" I said laughing through my tears.

Everyone laughed and I pulled out my phone.

Damon: Everything ok?

Me: Damon I love you with all of my heart but now that Jace is back he's my mate again and no matter what I'll have a special place for you in my heart and remember we had something, Jace is the father of my child and I need him. I love you ~Hanna

Damon: I understand Hanna and I'm happy for you, my stuff is gone from your place and I'm leaving out the country for a while, to get away you know. whenever you need me just say my name. Ill always love you.

I put away my phone and wiped my tears "I guess you need to call your parents and tell them were coming tomorrow with a surprise" I said looking at Jace, he took me in his arms "from now on I will support you and Hunter the best I can."

He brought us upstairs to his room to see there was a crib, I set Hunter in it and cuddled up with Jace

"Ill text her, here give me your phone" I said
He handed me it and I opened the text app

Me: hey tomorrow me and Hanna will be coming over with a surprise just be prepared

Mom: ok,

Me: 8:00 good?

Mom: yeah, good night

Me: night.

I put Jace's phone on the bedside table and cuddled close, it's good to have him back.

Tada. Change of plans Idk when this is ending. I was gonna end it with Hanna ended up with Damon the end but I don't think y'all would be happy so...