Chapter 14😤

We were on Jace's room chilling since he got back from investigating that vampire murder and so far not so good they haven't figured it out but jace was missing his luna so here we are again chilling in his room.

I was texting not paying attention to jace who was staring at me, finally I looked up from my phone at him "what?" I ask "what happened to your neck" he questioned "I scraped it falling down out side" I lied, I couldn't tell him I let a vampire suck blood out of me while the vampire was aroused.

"Hmm your clumsy" he mumbled "don't be mean" I whined like a child "Aw is baby gonna cry" he mocked "stop being a jerk" I said more seriously "to late baby's crying" he mocked once more, I gave him a dirty glare before walking out of his bedroom and outside where I kicked a rock about the size of my fist about 20 feet away from the house.

I heard jace behind me sensing he's angry "so your just gonna walk out on me now" he said some acid in his tone "Jace you don't get to fricking treat me like a annoying child" I reply ice in my tone.

"Yeah and you don't need to be a bitch all the time" he snorted, "yeah we you don't get to be a stuck up alpha who uses his luna and doesn't give a Shit about his pack mates" I shout.

I turned to glare and jace who was glaring at me with yellow eyes and with a snap he was a wolf and I was knocked back about 30 feet into the back of his car.

I groaned rubbing my head and I didn't have much time to recover before a snarling wolf was infront of me.

"JACE COLLINS I HATE YOU" I screamed at the top of my lungs getting up and running super fast back to the house I surprised him and he didn't have time to react, all I was  trying to do is get away from jace.
I slammed the door shut locking it then shutting and locking my window, pulling the blinds down as well.

I sat on my bed pulling my phone out and texting Ian,

Me: help! Jace is mad at me and in wolf form pretty sure ready to kill me need u here asap
Ian: on my way with Jacob and Griffin be there in five

I set my phone aside curling up pondering my decisions

(Ian's pov)

"Griffin Jacob I need you guys it's an emergency Hanna's in trouble" no more needed yo be said they both hopped in the car and we bolted.

I gripped the steering wheel my knuckles turning white as I sped to the Alphas house,
''What's he thinking doing this'' I thought aloud.

No answer. Good.

We pulled up the Alpha's house and I jumped out of the car to see jace pacing outside the house stalking, waiting for Hanna "Griffen go around through Hanna's window and make sure she's safe, me and Jacob have this" I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

"You got it" he said Going around back.
C'mon Jacob we've got him to deal with.

Dun dun Dunn cliff hanger