Gwendalynn | Kyle OneShot #2

When I wrote you a letter for your birthday...

FEBRUARY - 2013

Dear Gwen,

I'm going to be the cheesiest boyfriend and say things I'd never say to anyone else but you, so bear with me.

First of all, happy birthday.

I like it when you're my age. For some reason, it turns me on.

I don't know why I wrote that. I don't know why I'm using pen either. I guess it's just my way of showing that I want this to last forever. I should probably start using pencil though because this is most likely my fifth letter and I'm not restarting it so if you show this to anyone, no kisses for you.

But anyways, happy seventeenth. One year away from being an adult. I like the thought of the two of us no longer being teenagers. You and I will be able to do adult things. You and I will be able to go vote together and do dorky stuff like that. And then if we wanted, you and I could move out and live together - with your parents' permission of course.

I've always wanted to do that with you.

If I were with any other girl, I might've been hesitant on the idea of our future, but with you, it's different.

It's always different.

Secondly, I want to thank you.

Thank you for everything. You've changed me, believe It or not, Gwen. I'm the kid my parents have always begged me to be now. I'm the student teachers wait to teach now. I'm the boy I was always supposed to be and it's because of you. All of it's because of you.

Thank you for giving me a chance.

I never planned on falling in love you with you. Especially so hard. Thank you for looking at me and approaching me. Usually, girls don't even notice me at first glance - but you did. You went out of your way to meet me. That was the best day of my life, meeting you. Thank you for looking at me and still saying hi to me and not judging me. Thank you for hearing about the guy I used to be and still staying.

Thank you for loving me.

Thirdly, Gwen, I love you.

There is no person on this earth and no thing that I love more than you. You are my complete and utter reason for being the guy I am. You are my everything.

I know you don't believe those words, but Gwen, you are my only reason for being who I am. I changed because of you and for you. I would do absolutely anything for you. If you told me to hold a gun and put it to my head and pull the trigger, I would. If you told me to jump off a bridge, one that only had rocks beneath, I would. If you told me to leave you, that you're happier without me and that you don't love me, I would, but I'd still love you.

I'd never stop loving you.

And I mean that, Gwen. Cancer or not. A month or not. Life or death. I will never stop loving you. I refuse to stop loving you. Even if I tried, I wouldn't.

I know that you can kill this cancer. I know that you love your parents enough to stay strong and get through it all. I know you can.

I know that you love me enough not to leave me.

I love you, Gwen. I love you so much. Don't ever question that. Ever.

Kyle

---

This is the letter Kyle wrote for Gwen that I never thought about posting until now. I feel like it's a very important thing that I didn't mention in chapter 38 so I'm doing it now.

Also, expect to see a lot of Gwen one-shots. I've got one where she's diagnosed with her CML and another one for when she emails Kory about the Halloween party. I'm really excited to show you guys, but I want to have a pattern, like, a Kyle Oneshot and then a Gwen and then a Kyle and yeah.

So any suggestions would be great!

Also, I'm really happy to say that I'm going to be COMPLETELY FINISHING & EDITING Warrior before posting it. Until then, you can read my new story Splinters. I also have a short story called Affections for Rusty which'll be just a whole bunch of cute one-shots like Harry and Teddy by Han-rawr.

Anyways, thank you all for your wonderful comments and votes and follows. I really plan to WOW you guys with my new stuff!

TAG