Chapter 2

Hey, Cuties! <3

Second chapter, HOLLA! Although, it is slightly boring...but whatevssss.

Just read it and love it and vote for it and comment on it and just haaaaaaaaaaaaaave fun with it

  The fuck did that mean?

  I turned around to tell him just that but by the time I was able to swivel my head around he had already turned strutting down the hallway. Jerk. I sighed and turned back to my locker grabbing my book before slamming it shut.

    The rest of my day was rather boring besides the occasional times I spotted El Douche. When I did see him he would just give me a small, lopsided smirk before averting his eyes elsewhere.

     "Hayley! Hey, Hayley! Girl!" I turned around to find Jacey, my brothers ex girlfriend and one of my oldest friends.

    She didn't have to say my name that many times, I heard her the first. But with Jacey it was always "go hard or go home".

     "Hey Jace, what's up?" I asked when she finally caught up to me.

     "I was wondering if I could get a ride? My dad was supposed to pick me up but he got called in for emergency surgery." She explained really fast. Her dark brown, tightly curled hair bounced around as she spoke.

      "Uh, sure. We just got to wait for Jack. He had to talk to Coach about something."

     "Great. How is he doing?" Her face, while for the most part was expressionless still held some sorrow.

      "Jack?"

      "No, Coach Elliot. Yes, Jack. Geez."

     "He's fine."

      "What's that supposed to mean? Fine? How the hell does that tell me how he's doing?" Her face now was alit with emotion, mostly anger directed towards me. Awesome.

      "I don't know. We don't talk about you since you are kind of a sore subject. He's moved on if that's what you want to hear. I'm sorry."

        "Moved on? Who is she? Do I know her?" She looked around as if this mystery girl would suddenly appear so she could rip her throat out.

         "Jace, just because he has moved on doesn't mean he's moved on to another girl. It just means that he's over you. I'm sorry, okay? Do you want to find someone else to give you a ride? Cassidy, perhaps?" I asked feeling way too sorry for the girl that broke my brother's heart.

         "Yeah, I guess. I'll see you tomorrow at six." She said before turning in the opposite direction.

************************************************************************************************************

       "Hey, partner." Conner gave me a wicked grin as he scooted his desk towards me.

     "Whoa, there. What are you doing?" I asked.

     We were in Physics and I was not paying attention in the least. I was so tired from this mornings practice.

    "Ms. Powers just said to get in groups of two and I chose you. Hard feat, I'll tell you. Seems like everyone wanted to be your partner. Why is that?"

    "Uh, maybe because I'm not a complete jackass like you?" It was just a far out there guess.

    "Hah, oh Darling, you really are too funny. No wonder they love you. I bet it's easy to fall in love with a girl like you, huh?" His eyes were an intense hazel as they studied my own blue irises.

   "Well, I am." I shrugged, "what are we supposed to be doing?"

   "This worksheet." He handed me an already filled out worksheet that looked way too complicated. This is what I hated about Physics; math.

   "It's already filled out?" I said slightly confused as to why she would give us a worksheet that was already done.

  "Yeah, I just finished it. So, now we have free time to talk. Why do you hate me so much?"

   He was leaning forward towards me and I could smell his cologne. I could also see the little, light freckles that were scattered across his cheek. Conner Newman really was an attractive guy. With full dark locks and playful, mysterious eyes, not to mention his good build I could see why the girls loved him.

   "Why do you hate my brother?" I retorted.

  "Because he did something not so nice to me a while back." His eyes became guarded when I had asked and were now as hard as stone.

  "What?"

  "It's not something I like to share with others. But, just trust me. He deserves my hate."

  "I don't trust you though." I pointed out.

  "Well, start."

  Then he got up and sauntered out of the room. As his feet went through the doorstep the bell rang. I will never understand how he does that.

   I guess now I have to ask Jack about what happened now that Conner has sparked my interest. Conner just probably did something stupid. Jack it too nice to hurt anyone. Well, besides Jacey. But, their relationship was just too messy.

************************************************************************************************************

    I saw Jack waiting at the car and took a deep breath. Well, here goes nothin, I guess.

    We got in the car with Jack in the drivers seat and sped out of the parking lot. I turned to face my brother, the one I loved more than anything.

    "So, what really happened between you and Conner Newman?"

Next chap Hayley's gonn' confront Jack about what happened with Conner. Is he gonna tell her? Je ne sais pas.

Do you wanna find out? Well, then vote gosh darn it!

I'm still not sure if I want this to be all in Hayley's POV or change it up a 'lil. If the time comes, I suppose.

Alright, kittens, have a gorgeous day and stay beautssss :3

COMMENT VOTE & FAN