Chapter 35

Hey, everyone!

Sorry for the wait.....it took a little longer to find time to write than I thought.

But it's here. Finally. LOL.

AHHH! I gots school next week which is totally uncool.

ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I quickly turned to look at Conner, hopefully he'd be laughing and it had been just a joke but his face was turned away from me so I couldn't see his expression. But Max was talking excitedly about how fun it will be and how hot Francesca is and how lucky Conner is to get with a girl like that.

   I suddenly just couldn't take it any longer. I quickly got up and ran out of the classroom, hearing Ms. Powers yelling after me. This just wasn't fair. It just wasn't. I don't understand how Conner can say he loves me but can't even take the time to hear me out before running back to his old girlfriend.

   I was turning the corner when I bumped into something. Speak (or in my case think) of the devil and she shall appear.

    "Watch where you're going, Tramp." She sneered before giving a smug smile.

    "Sorry," I mumbled. And I truly was, I was sorry I had to bump in with this bitch.

    "So by the tears on your cheeks I'm assuming you heard. I told you he'd be mine. You just couldn't listen, could you?"

    I couldn't even speak I was so angry. I was practically seeing red.

   "And you know what's going to happen at the dance? We're going to get back together."

   My fists were balled up by my sides.

  "And after? Well, I think you can guess what's going to happen after." She smirked and gave a mischievous smile.

   I finally snapped. I let my palm make contact with her cheek and her a satisfying slap.

   "Fuck you." I said in an ice cold voice before spinning on my heal and storming away.

************************************************************************************************************

   It was Saturday morning, the day of the dance. A bunch of the cheer girls tried to get me to come with them, some even found me dates. But I refused. I wasn't going to go there and watch the bitch and Conner make out on the dance floor as they heavily grinded against each other. Screw that.

   So instead I decided to do some laundry. I washed things and hand washed some dresses I had. After that was done, I decided to crack open some SAT books for my subject test. After an hour, I got bored of that and played some Tiny Tower on my phone but eventually got tired of that as well. So I took a shower and then took a bath. I always took a shower before a bath because then I was clean and I wasn't sitting in a pool of my own dirt. After that I decided to watch Fatso. But even that didn't take me away from my boredom. 

   The more bored I got the more I began to think. Just imagining Francesca's grimy hands all over Conner was enough to make me cringe. This just wasn't fair. It killed me to think of the two of them kissing... or worse, what would happen after the dance.

    It was that thought that suddenly brought me to my decision. I ran upstairs pulling out the dress I had picked. It was a light blue, short dress that was absolutely adorable. It had a sweet heart neck line and light pink crystals at the top that slowly got more and more scattered as it went down the dress. It had been pretty pricey but I had decided to splurge and it had definitely been worth it. I slipped it on before turning on my curling iron. I went for a more dramatic look for my eyes. I decided to use a push up bra, I needed to go all out for tonight. 

    This was finished. This craziness, this bullying, I was done with it.

    I was going to the dance and I was going to get my boyfriend back.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for it's lateness and it's shortness.

you just gotta wait for the next chapter!!!

hahahahaahhahaha alright, kittens I hope you enjoyed it...

COMMENT VOTE & FAN