Chapter 37

Sorrrrrrryyyyyyy!!! I know it took a super long time but I just started school and went camping and I have a lot of homework and all this other junk that I'm sure you don't care about...

But I want to say this... so ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!!

I'm starting a new book sooooon. and I have a couple of questions!

1) I'll either update once a week with long chapters or twice a week with short chapters(how short they are now). So which one?

2) Which cliche storyline should I do?

 A: best friends

B: enemy's

C: Best-friends brother

D: New kid (and this is either new boy or new girl [be specific please]

aaaaaannnd yeah. those are the options I can think of. If you got anything else, lemme know! 

Thanks!!!!

 it's also short and didn't come out the way I wanted it to. I'm sorry

ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   I didn't wait. I just continued walking out into the parking lot. I hate this all. You know what? I don't even want him back anymore. He thinks he can just go tell me he loves me and then go and start making out with his Italian whore of an ex-girlfriend? No. No. No. No.

   "Hayley! Come on! I said wait!" He continued calling.

    "Hayley!"

    Finally I turned around. I was ready to yell and scream and kick and then I saw his beautiful face. His perfectly sculpted face had me weak at the knees and my argument somehow got caught in my throat. His deep eyes left me speechless and I just stared at him.

   "You love me?" He questioned.

    "Yeah, I do. Okay? Okay! Fine, I love you, alright? Big deal. It doesn't matter anyhow. You're obviously more then happy to be with Francesca anyway and to believe lies that your bitch of a sister decided to spread. God, she's a bitch alright? She's been bullying me since day one. I didn't ay anything because she's everything to you and then she uses that against me and say that was bullying her. Yeah, alright. Sure. I am the mean one here." I ranted.

     He just stared at me.

    "You don't even care though, do you? No, you don't. That much is obvious. Because you don't love me. You may have thought you did, but you don't. Because when you're in love with someone you believe them, you don't automatically think the worst of them. You don't hook up with an ex0girlfriend a few days later. You just don't! I love you, alright? But we're - you and I-"