Chapter 16

Hey, Cuties! <3

I wrote a new chapppttttteeerrrrr.

It's another filler. BUT THAT'S OKAY! All chapters are created equal, KAY?!?!

Kay.

Alright, here it is.

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

ENJOY

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

  "G-g-g-girlfriend?" I stuttered like a moron.

  He winced, "yeah..."

  GIRLFRIEND? I'm HIS girlfriend. Not that...that....that slut!

  "And, uh, how exactly did she get this impression, huh?" I asked.

   I was beyond pissed. Like, look with one of those giant telescopes and you still wouldn't be able to see how pissed I was. That's how far gone I was.

  "I didn't kiss or her or anything, I swear!" He yelled. "She just...she came back and was all like, 'oh, Conner. Love of my life, how good it is to see you again! We can be together again now! Let's go out on a date tomorrow, boyfriend'." He imitated in a poor high-pitched, Italian accent.

  "And what did you say?" My arms were crossed as I scowled at him.

   He looked down. "Well your brother was like, two feet away from me and so I said, 'uh, cool'."

   I'm sure if I was in a cartoon my ears would be steaming. "Uh, cool," I slowly repeated.

  He nodded, still looking down.

  "UH, COOL? Are you out of your freaking mind? God, what is wrong with you? Are you trying to be single? Or, oh wait, no you wouldn't be single, would you? Because you have TWO girlfriends." I yelled.

  "Look, I'll tell her tomorrow when I see her that I'm not interested. I was just sort of shocked. I didn't know what to say."

   "Didn't know what to say? Hmm. How about, 'no'?" I fumed.

   He sighed and rubbed his hand down his stressed out face.

   "Look, I know it sounds bad but I just, I was in front of a lot of people and I just sort of panicked." He tried to explain. He spoke so quick that his words stumbled into each other and were almost incoherent.

   "Yeah, you're right it does sound bad." I snapped back.

   "I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean it. God.... I just. I don't even remotely like her. I don't want to be with her. At all."

   "Yeah? Well maybe you should let her know that."

   "I will!" He growled, frustrated.

   "Uh-huh."

  His eyes were sad as they looked at me in despair. "Hey, we just got together. Let's not fight right now. Want to come to my place?"

   I sighed; he was right. We shouldn't be fighting now.

   "Yeah, alright."

************************************************************************************************************