Chapter 8

Two uploads in one day?!?! OKAY.

Woot, woot.

it's short. but it's cute.

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

ENJOY

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

  “God, this skirt keeps riding up. Why did I wear this again?” Cassidy complained as she pulled down her short, blue bodycon skirt.
   She made sure to look extra cute today so she could impress the potential love of her life. She had curled her long blonde hair and made her eyeliner a little thicker. She wore that short skirt that showed off her shapely legs and a cute black crop top that showed a sliver of her toned torso. She wore black wedges which had studs on them and were open toed letting her blood red nail polish show. She paired a pair of large, gold earrings with a bunch of chunky, gold bracelets. She looked great.
   “Um, because it looks good? I don’t know, God, I wasn’t there when you got dressed this morning.” I muttered. “Oh, look, it’s my brother. Now’s your chance!” I whisper-yelled.
    “Oh, no! My locker is being a bitch. I can’t open it.” As far as acting goes, Cassidy isn’t an award winning star.
     “Oh, look. There is my brother; he is strong. He’ll be able to open it.” Then again, neither was mine.
    Although, I suppose our acting skills don’t matter all that much seeing as Jack still hasn’t noticed us as we strolled down the nearly empty hallway. Most kids don't stand in the hallway before school. They mostly stayed outside in the circle.
    The circle was a big grass area with a bunch of benches and large rocks to sit on. It was where people had picnics during lunch and where all the senior hung out most of the time. It was one of my favorite places in the world. Besides my bed, of course.
     “Hey, Jack? Can you help Cassidy over here open her locker? It’s stuck.”
     Jack looked over at us and smiled once he spotted Cassidy.
     “Oh, sure.” He flexed his muscles a little as he made his way over. What a douche.
     Cass told him her locker combination and he opened it with ease flashing her a charming smile.
     “Wow,” Cass said as she laid a perfectly manicured hand on his arm, “it’s like you have the magic touch. Tell me,” she purred, “what else can your magic touch do?”
       Oh, my God. I am so going to puke. That is disgusting! I quickly mumbled something and raced out of there.
        Ew, just, ew.
       As I quickly shuffled away, head down, I didn’t notice Conner standing there blocking my path.
      “Argh!” I yelled attractively as I ran straight into him. He looked a little shocked to see me before he started chuckling.
      I have to say, he looked good today. His hair looked like he had ran his hands through it several times and gave it that disheveled look. He wore a white shirt and a black motorcycle jacket and dark blue slim-fit jeans. His outfits, no matter how simple, looked amazing. I guess, it was his muscles that made every shirt he wore look like a million dollars.
      “Hey, where’s the fire?”
      “My friend is flirting with my brother. It was gross. Like, ew.”
       “Yeah, that is gross. Who would like him?”
       “Stop being a jerk.”
       He gave me a small smile that made my heart melt just a little bit. He had one dimple on his left cheek which just about gave me the shivers. I wonder if it gave Tiffany the shivers too. God, I hate Tiffany. She’s a loser.
       “Sorry. So, what’s up, Cutie?” He asked as he casually walked beside me.
       “Nothing much. I’m just tired, I guess.”
       “Yeah. So, have you heard that they opened a Red Onion down on Park St?” He asked.
       “Really? I love that place! God, they have the best burgers!” I gushed.
      “Yeah, I know. I was thinking you and I could go check it out sometime.” He suggested ever so casually.
       Was he seriously asking me out? Oh, my Goodness. What was I supposed to say? I mean, I never thought of what I would do if he asked me out. Never. Now, I have to think right on the spot. Um, well, he’s cute. He’s funny. He’s rude. My brother hates him. He has a bunch of girls on his dick. He would be paying and that means free food. God, I love free food. And it’s not like going on a date means we’re a thing or anything. Right?
       “Like a, like a date?” I asked, hesitation clear in my voice.
       “Like a date.” He confirmed.
       “Well,” I started, “this doesn’t mean we’re going out or anything, right? Like, it’s just real casual, right?”
        “If you want it to be. I’m fine either way though.” He winked.
       Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
       A date with Conner Newman? How does a girl resist?
      “And you’re paying?”
      “That’s what I was planning, yes.”
     “Conner Newman, you got yourself a deal.”

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

D'AWWWWWW they're going on a date! Isn't that cute? I know, I know.

It's adorable!

I don't know how frequent updates will be in about 2 weeks from now because I got finals in three weeks. Me passing my math final is equivelant to me passing math. So, uh, yeah.

COMMENT VOTE & FAN. (it's what cool kids do. Go on and at least try to be hip)