Chapter 4

Okay, So here is chapter 4

It's pretty cute, just a warning.

Hope you enjoy and love it.

VOTE COMMENT & FAN

Go on, it's not that hard.

you can do it.

Really, you can

ENJOY

 ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   “Pssssst.”
   Come on, Hayley, you’ve done it before!
   “Psssssssssssst.”
   It sure is a nice day today.
   “Pssssssssst. Hales. HAYLEY.”
   I wonder what’s for dinner tonight. Hopefully lasagna. I fricken love lasagna.
   “Come, on Hayley. This is REALLY important!”
   Mmmm, with extra mozzarella cheese on top. Oh, yes.
   “Hayley. Oh, Hayley!” Conner persisted.
   God, he’s so annoying.
    “Hey! You with the face!”
    “Oh my God, what? Huh? What, Conner? What is so important that you just have to tell me right now?”
     His cheeks flushed a light shade of pink before he quickly slouched down in his seat and let out a sheepish, “hi.”
     I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Him. It has to be done.
    “Are you serious right now?” I asked my voice seeping with venom.
    “On the contrary, Miss Tarpe, are you serious?” Mrs. Powers said with that thick accent of hers.
     Oh, come on! Is she SERIOUS?
     “Talking in the middle of my lecture is unacceptable. What exactly did you think you would obtain from having a discussion in my class which I am only assuming isn’t about Physics?” She clicked her little pink kitten heels against the hard floor.
     ‘Uh, I mean, I wasn’t exactly,” click, click, click, “I mean, I wasn’t meaning too. It was about Physics. Conner didn’t get what you were talking about so I had to explain it.” There! Now, I made him look stupid in front of everyone. Take that, loser.
     “Really, Hayley? The top student in this class, actually from any of my classes, was asking help from a student that is barely scraping by a ‘C’? Somehow, I find that hard to believe. You may leave the class now, Ms. Tarpe.”
       “What?” Leave the classroom, why?
      “It is obvious you do not wish to learn Physics and this is a Physics classroom. I do not tollerate anyone who does not wish to learn in this class. Please, leave.”
      I got up, flabbergasted, and silently grabbed my things before walked out the door. Everyone else watched in silence.
     I didn’t really know what to do. Do I just walk around? Should I go to the office? She never really gave specific instructions.
     A minute after I left I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there was Conner smiling his ass off. Yeah, real funny, I thought.
    “What do you want?”
    “Oh, come on! You got to admit, that was pretty funny. The way she yelled at you!”
    “What are you even doing here?”
    “I walked out right after you did. I said it was unjust what she did and that I couldn’t be in a room where people did unjust things. Everyone else is an asshole for not leaving right behind us. God, I hate Mrs. Powers. And I need a smoke. You coming?” He asked.
      “To smoke? No, thanks.”
      “Come on. It’ll be fun. Live on the wild side.”

     The wild side consisted of Conner and I sitting in the boys locker room while he smoked a cigarette that smelled disgusting. Neither of us talked much besides the occasional comment. Overall, it wasn’t all that wild. In fact, I prefer the tame side.
     “Well, best be getting back to class, I suppose.” Conner said after the bell rang, “I got English. We don’t do all that much there so I don’t mind going. What about yourself?
     “Uh, yeah. I got psychology. We’re writing autobiographies. It’s pretty boring.” Especially since I can’t remember half of my life.
      I had a pretty rough childhood and had blocked most of it out just remember a few things. Like the time I got Pineapple ice cream with my dad, or the day I went to the snow. Simple things.
      “God, sounds it. I hate writing about myself.”
      “Why?”
     “Because I don’t think so bad of myself in general. But, writing it down on paper, I don’t know, I guess it just makes my faults even more real. Does that make sense?” He asked and by now we were in the hallway with the rest of the student body.
      “No, not one bit. But, I’ll take your word for it.”
       When we got to my classroom I turned around to face Conner.
       “As much as it surprises me to say this, it wasn’t so bad talking to you.”
       “Yeah, you either, Hayley. You either.”

 ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It's cute, it's cute.

Okay, WELL.............

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

have a fabulous day and stay beaauutttttts <3

:D