Chapter 5

Okay......Here it is.

It aint all that cute. But, it's there.

Alright, let's do that voting thing people are always talking about. I heard it was pretty hip. Let's all just be cool and try it out.

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

ENJOY ALSO.

and after you enjoy vote & comment and......LOVE ME!!!!

 ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 “God, Hayles. Leave some for the rest of the state of Connecticut.” Jack said, disgust plain on his face.
   I looked up, lasagna hanging out of my mouth attractively, gave a sheepish smile and went back to devouring the most amazing food known to man.
   “It’s like watching something on Animal Planet.” Shuddered my mom.
   “It’s not...natural.” My mother’s boyfriend, Luke said, sounding rather strangled.
   Oh, God. Cheesy....meaty....pasta....vegetables...
   “How much longer will she go at it?” Luke asked.
   “It shouldn’t be long...unless she goes for fourths.” Jack said.
   And this is why we don’t have lasagna at my house all that often.
   When I had finished my, uh, fourth serving my mom looked at me with a stern face.Uh-oh.
   “So, Hayley, we heard you were sent out of Physics today. What was that all about?” She asked, her face disapproving.
    “Uh, yes. I was talking during her lecture. But, it was only because this annoying kid, Conner wouldn’t stop-”
    “Wait, Conner? Is he bothering you now? God Damn it, I knew it!” Jack exclaimed, his face a bright red.
    “You got sent out for flirting with a boy?” Mother asked skeptically.
    “No, I wasn’t flirting, I was-”
    “Damn straight you weren’t flirting. You don’t dare talk to him, got it?” Jack interuppted for the second time.
   “Stop cursing.”
   “Don’t tell me what to do!”
  “You know he just wants a quick bang and then you’ll be done.”
  “Stop being so vulgar.”
  “How would you know? You don’t even know him!”
  “Oh, God. Don’t tell me you’re in love with him now.”
  “I’m not, I’m simply saying-”
  “He’s disgusting not to mention a jerk. Why would you-”
  “Both of you, STOP!” Mom finally yelled.
  Woah.
  “I don’t want you arguing anymore. Go up to your rooms.” She said calmly.
  “But, what about dess-”
  “Go.”
  Jack and I pushed each other up the stairs, still angry. When I got my room I let out a big huff. I stormed to my bed where my laptop lay and went on to facebook. I saw I had one friend request.
  Conner Newman.
  Conner Newman added me on Facebook. Did he seriously think we were friends now? Well, I suppose that you aren’t just friends with people on Facebook with actual friends. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to press accept. And so that is what I did.
   Not two minutes later I got a message from him.

               Today was fun. We should do it again.
                I got in trouble. How is that fun?

               Because you got in trouble with me ;) We could get into more trouble if you know what I mean.

  The sad this is, is that I did know what he meant. The sadder part? It didn’t entirely repulse me.

               Ew. You’re gross. Leave me alone.

              And you’re hot. I wish you would be nicer to me though.

             Well, I’m sorry. But, that’s my personality.

             Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I got to go. Tiffany’s here.

   Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who the heck is Tiffany? A slut? Oh, I bet. She’s probably ugly and gross and fake and mean and terrible...and stupid. Yeah. All Tiffany’s are stupid. What a stupid name. Stupid. Okay, now I’m being stupid.
  I ended up taking a shower and doing my homework before going to bed. But the whole time the thought would not leave my head.

    Who the fuck is Tiffany?

 ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

REALLY THOUGH. Who the fuck is that bitch???? I don't know.. I do not know...

But, she a bitch.

COMMENT VOTE & FAN