Chapter 6

Hey, hey, hey! Look, it's a new chapter!

And you find out who this bitch Tiffany is! WELL, SORTA.

not really, not really at all.

Okay! Welllllll, ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN. :)

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 So, I looked through Conner’s friend list (2,453 friends, by the way. Seriously, how do you know that many people?) and found five ‘Tiffany’s’. The first was a girl with bleach blonde hair blowing smoke at the camera with a blunt in her hand. Classy. The second, a dark brunette who is obviously very enthusiastic with the application of eye liner, giving a pouting face at the camera which was at an upward angle. The third was a picture of a girl heavily making out with some blonde guy. The fourth was a girl who was at a rave with just a duct tape bra and some little short shorts. Again, classy. The fifth was a cute girl with long dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Her smile was wide and she was sitting at the beach in a cute summer dress. The caption read “day at the beach with the bro. he loves me too, he’s just shy”. I laughed at that and instantly thought of Jack.
    What if this was Tiffany? A cute, sweet (by the looks of it) girl. One that I could see any guy falling for. Someone who doesn’t look like a slutty, stupid bitch. That thought made me sad and I quickly shut my computer and decided to go to bed. I had way too much on my mind.

   “So, seriously, what were you guys talking about?” Jack asked the next morning on our way to school.
   “He was asking for pencil, he was just being really annoying about it and I snapped.” I lied fluently.
    He stopped at the just now turning red light and waiting until it was green before he decided to reply.
   “You shouldn’t let your temper get the best of you.” He advised.
    I just snorted. Yeah, I thought, okay.

   We arrived early and I went to go talk to Cassidy who was standing by her locker.
   “Hey!” I smiled, “how are you this morning?”
    “Hm, I’m good. Today is going to suck though.”
    “Oh, why?” I asked.
    “First, I have to go pick up my annoying little step-brother and then I have to take him to his stupid friends and babysit them all. After that, I have to go to a dinner that’s going to take way too long with my step-mother. It’s just gonna be stupid.” She grumbled.
     Cassidy hated her step-mom and siblings. Too be honest, so did I. Her step-mom was one of those bimbos you see on reality shows and her kids were just results of one night stands. She was gross and convinced Cassidy’s dad that Cass was some sort of druggie just dropping acid out on the street.
      “Oh, God. That blows, I’m sorry.” And I definitely was.
      “Tell me about it. How are you? I heard you and Conner got kicked out of class yesterday. I have to say, he’s hot. Maybe not as sexy as your brother but definitely cute.” She said looking excited.
      “Ew. That’s gross, Cass. But, yeah, it wasn’t anything much. I did get in trouble with my mom though. Boy, was she mad or what.”
      “Where did you go when you left?” She fired the next question.
       I thought about it. I really don’t think she would approve of smoking in the boy’s locker room. Even if I wasn’t the one smoking, so instead I said, “just to my car. I listened to some music until class was over.”
       “Boring! So, you and Conner didn’t do anything?” She seemed disappointed.
       “No, nothing at all.”

        “Hey, Cutie. I was thinking of you last night.” Conner told me with a smirk as he slid into his seat in Physics.
        He looked as sexy as ever. His dark hair was disheveled with a hint of stubble and he would a tight black shirt that showed off his muscles. Oh, God. Did I really just check him out?
       I couldn’t help it, I blurted, “Oh, really? When you were with ‘Tiffany’?”
       He smirked in my direction once more. “Jealous?”
       “No, but I am curious. Does she go here?”
       “No, she’s homeschooled. She’s really something though, you would like her.” He had a faraway look in his eye.
       Damn, she wasn’t just a one night stand; she meant something. For some reason, that made my stomach sink just a little. Did he already have a girlfriend? Then, what the heck was he doing flirting with me?
      “Oh, cool. So, is she like, your girlfriend or something?” I asked.
      He burst out laughing. He had a really deep, throaty laughter that sent shivers down my spine. And of course, I had to smile.
       “Oh, God, no!” He chuckled.
      I was satisfied with the answer, probably more satisfied than I should have been and went back to my physics work.

      I was at my locker after class when I felt a warm body brush up against mine before I felt hot breath against my neck, “you’re cute when you’re jealous.”

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

IT'S CUTE, I KNOW.

anyway, kittens, i hope you all had or are having a wonderful, wonderful day=D.

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

PLEASE?!?!?!!?!?!?!!? (do I sound desperate?)

GOD, JUST DO IT.

NOW.

GO ON, I'M WAITING.

=D