Epilogue

Hi, everyone.

  This is the last upload on this book :((

But you'll be happy to know, my new story is up!

It's called For Keepsies and you should totally check it out:)

I, of course, chose the enemy story line and I hope you guys like it.

Enjoy

Comment vote & fan

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I sat down on the grass field next to my parents and Conner's. Conner and my brother were sitting way up ahead of us where all the graduates were. It was loud with the excited chatter of the graduates and the crying of the parents that were too scared to let their children go.

    "Are you happy for your brother?" My mom asked, like it was really a question.

    "Yeah."

   "I can't believe he's so old." My mom said.

    I looked at her strangely, "he's eighteen."

   "But he was just a baby yesterday/!  I swear."

   "Yeah, okay."

   People made long and boring speeches before finally the graduates started lining up. 

   "Jack Greene." 

    My mom, Luke and I all stupid up and cheered and a number of the crowd cheered as well. 

    "Whoo! Gooo Jack!" I cheered. He looked over at us and smiled and I smiled back.

    A few more names were called until, "Connor Newman."

    I stood up and cheered as loud as I could. Conner, who even made the gross green gown look good, looked back at me and winked before doing that thing that guys do with their hands pointed in my direction.

    I grinned and did it right back at him.

    Sandra's name was called and I clapped. She had come up to me before and apologized. I had accepted her apology but I wouldn't call us friends. I only had to put up with her for about three months so it wasn't all that bad. She was leaving for California in a few weeks and I was happy about that.

************************************************************************************************************

   After the names were called the graduates all came to see their family. I was on the look out for Conner when to strong arms wrapped around me and lifted me up. I squealed and turned around to face my beautiful boyfriend.  

    "Congratulations!" I screamed, wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

   "Thanks." He grinned.

    He kissed me and his lips were soft and wonderful against mine.

   "I love you."

   "I love you, too." I grinned back.

  I was just too happy for words.

   "Hey! Break it up you two love birds! Give your brother a hug!" Jack yelled.

    I rolled my eyes but ran up to him anyway and gave him a big hug. "Congrats!" I yelled.

   He laughed, "thanks."

  Sandra came over a while later and I gave her a small, awkward hug and said, "congrats."

  Conner was still mad at her but yet, she was still his sister and not mention she had apologized.

  I was happy and yet, sad at the same time. Conner was leaving in three months. He was moving to Rhode Island to go to college and I was hopefully going to join him. That is, if I got into Brown as well and if we were still together by then. But I had high hopes for both of those things.

  And even if we wouldn't be together forever, I was greatful for the time that we did spend together. But I had a feeling we would be together for a long time. 

   After all, we've come this far and I haven't been able to shake him off.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you guys liked it :)

Thank you for all of the support, the votes comments reading and fanning you all did. It was amazing. 

This chapter is dedicated to every single one of you because you all are incredible.

THANK YOU <333333333

COMMENT VOTE & FAN<333