Chapter 18

HEY HEY HEY! New chapterrrr!

You finally get to see what Hayley's decision is! WOOTWOOT

Alright, I'll let you kittens get on to the reading part

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

ENJOY

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

  "Hey, Sis." Jack greeted as I made my way to our car at the end of the day.

   "Uh, hi. Hi, Jack." I mumbled.

   He looked at me quizzically but I quickly went into the car before he could say anything. How did things turn out this way?

   "So anyway," Jack started when he got in the driver's seat, "I was thinking we could go get some ice cream or something."

   "Ice cream?"

   "Yeah, like Tuckers or something."

   "Sure."

    I couldn't ruin his life. I just couldn't. But I didn't want him to hate me either and I didn't want Conner to  hate me either. I just wanted  stupid Sandra and her stupid band of sluts to leave me alone.

   We found a nice seat at Tuckers by the window. I had ordered 'Mint Oreo' ice cream in a big waffle cone and Jack had gotten 'Brownie a la Mode' in a waffle cone.

   "So come on, tell me. What's been going on in your life?" Jack asked me.

   He so did not want to know the answer to that question.

   "Well I got an A on my history term paper and I finally found a dress for the dance." 

   "Nice, do you have a date yet?"

   "No, I was thinking of just going with some of the cheer girls." I wish I could have gone with Conner but that would have been bad. Very bad.

   "Don't they all have dates?" He asked, skeptical.

  "Oh. Yeah. That..." I really hadn't thought of that. "Um, I guess I'm flying solo." Because that wasn't depressing.

   "Marc Childs likes you. Why don't you go with him?" 

   March Childs was one of Jacks closest friends and I used to have the biggest crush on him two years ago. He was seriously hot. However he was also kind of a dick. I was also in a relationship with Conner. And I really really liked Conner.

   "No, thanks. I'd rather just go alone." I muttered before biting my ice cream.

   Yeah, I was one of those people who bit their ice cream.

  "Is he really that bad?" Jack laughed.

   I winced, "kinda."