Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15, WASSSSGUCCCCIIII??? 

Alright, Cuties, it's another chapter. 

IGGHHHHT.

 An update yesterday and today? OH BOY. I know, I know. It's like Christmas or something.

God, it's like 90 degrees where I live. I am a burning the hell up.

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

ENJOY

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   "BOO!"

   "AHHG!" I screamed, attractively.

   There stood Conner, smirking, with his hands in his pocket. He looked absolutely amazing in his black t-shirt and slim fit dark jeans. That boy sure could pull off any outfit.

   "Hello there."

   "Hi."

   "...."

   "So how 'bout that pizza?"

   "It was greasy."

   "Yeah."

    "....."

   "....."

   "Alright, this is stupid." I muttered.

   "Yeah, we've had conversations before."

   "It's just weird, you know?"

   He nodded, "I know. Now that we're together..."

   "Yeah."

   "You're kind of adorable, you know that?"

   "In fact, I do."

   He chuckled and let his large, muscular arm lightly wrap around my waist as I put my arms up on his chest.

   "So about today..."

   "Hm?" I mumbled, my forehead on his chest.

   "How am I supposed to sneak you out without your brother seeing?"

   I thought about it for a second before replying, "Uh, I'll just tell him I'm going out with the girls and that I won't need a ride. Where are we going again?"

   "It's a surprise."

   I rolled my eyes, "of course it is."

   He smirked and looked down at me with wicked eyes. "You know, there is a janitor's closet around here somewhere..."

   My eyes widened at how forward he was. "You're so lucky I'm a slut." And with that I took his arm and dragged him to the nearest closet.

   I pulled him in and closed the door behind him. It was completely pitch black in here. I felt his warm lips on mine and we started making out. My hands rubbing up his chest and his tangled in my hair. His tongue in my mouth, his body pressed against mine... We moved back to go against the wall and-