Chapter 30

NEW CHAPTER!! WOOTWOOOTTTTTTT

School is fast approaching and it sucks. I'm hoping to have this story all wrapping up by the time school starts so that way you won't have to deal with such erratic updating for the majority of the story. I'm estimating around 8-10 more chapters ishhh. But that all might change. So yeah, I'm hoping to do at least another five or six before school, which by the way is August 27. I really really miss when it started in September. I absolutely hate righting August on my school papers-___-

but yeah, give  a holla and a vote if you agreeee!!!

I, of course, have to write another story after this one is finished. If you have any ideas or anything, pm me or comment! I take all suggestions <3

hahaha alright let's get on with it.

ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

    "That's great!" Jack jumped up from the table and hugged my mom and gave Luke a very manly handshake.

    "Wonderful," I smiled a warm, honest smile.

   And it was. It was wonderful. They were finally taking that step in a relationship. Steps in relationships were my downfall, if you didn't notice that already. 

   It's just, when I get to that point where I'm completely happy it's hard for me to move forward or backward. I like where I am with Conner and I don't want to change anything. I want to stay where we are forever. Of course, I knew this was unrealistic. I just wished I could have a few more seconds with staying at the same place we were at. Just a few seconds.

   God, I hadn't even thought if I loved him. That thought never really crossed my mind. I mean, I've never been in love before. Was I in love with him? I knew that if you had to question if, you weren't. And that blew big time. I wish I did love him. That would make this all so much easier. So so much easier. I really really really like him, doesn't that count? Can't I just tell him I loved him? I'll get there eventually and this way we can avoid a fight.

    "We're getting married in June." My mother smiled and I stuffed my mouth with some more sushi.

     "That's soon." Jack commented.