Chapter 14

HEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY. SOOO. Yeah. It's SUMMER! WOOTWOOT

It's really exciting, I know. I know.

Okay, but here's a new chapter! YEE!

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

ENJOY

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"WAKE UP!" Jack yelled from our adjoined bathroom.

"Grrrrr." I growled sleepily as I snuggled deeply into my sheets.

"Hayls! GET UP!" He yelled again although his voice was somewhat muffled from brushing his teeth.

I grumbled some more before I finally rolled out and stumbled into the bathroom. My hair was a big bag of crazy as was my face. I quickly tied my hair up and washed my face.

"You know, you're not the most attractive in the morning."

"SHUT. UP."

I wasn't looking forward to today. At all. Francesca was going to be there today. She was going to be there and she was going to be all over my boyfriend. My stomach still did that fluttery thing whenever I thought of him as that, as my boyfriend. But as great as that word is, it's also a word that's said in secret. A secret that Francesca wasn't aware of.

I went back to my room and put on a pair of light pink corduroy pants that I rolled up twice. I paired it with a white chiffon button down and light brown vintage shoes. I gave loose curls at the end of my hair and light pink eyeshadow before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs. I ate my Bran Flakes in silence while Jack blabbered on about how hot Cassidy was.

I think the fact that she was my best friend didn't occur to him.

"Cool." I muttered.

"What's got your pantys in a bunch, miss prissy pants?" He asked.

"I'm just not looking forward to today."

"Oh, God knows I am. I mean, I got little hottie, Clariss chasing after me and now Francesca is back! God, she's hot. I mean, sure she's got bad taste in men. But her breasts-"

"Oh, my God! SHUT. UP. Just, shut up shut up shut up." I grumbled stuffing my cheeks with cereal until I looked like a hamster.

"What? I'm a man. And she's a very beautiful woman."

"No, she's a whore."

"God, seriously. What is up with you? You're never this bitchy."

"Sorry."

When I got to school the first thing that greeted my eyes was Francesca. With her greasy, nasty little hands all over my boyfriend. I could tell he looked a little uncomfortable but that didn't completely settle my worries.

Push her off! I thought.

But he didn't.

I rolled my eyes and started walking off back to the building. I got to my locker and got all the things I needed.

"What does it mean when a guy says 'I'm not looking for anything too serious. But I like you'"?

"Christ, Cassidy! Way to sneak up on a girl." I gasped, hand over my heart.

She rolled her eyes, "just answer the question."

I sighed. I knew this would come. I would have to break Cassidy's heart because my brother was too big of a coward to do it himself.

"It means all he wants is to get you in bed."

Her face looked crest-fallen for a second before her eyes turned hard. "But he said that he likes me, Hayley. Likes me."

"Yeah, it means he likes your ass. I don't mean to be so forward with this but it's the truth."

I hadn't meant to be so harsh on Cass but I also thought it was better to cut her hopes before they got too high.

"Hey there, beautfiul." Conner whispered as he slid into his seat next to me in Physics.

"Hi." I muttered, still bothered from this morning.

It was nothing, I know. But... well, I guess I'd be fine if we could be public.

"Are you alright, babe?" He asked quietly.

"I'm fine. I'm just being stupid."

He grinned, "well what else is knew?"

"Shut up!" God, I was saying that a lot today.

"I'm only joking. What are you doing today after school?" He asked.

"Homework."

"Would you want to spend some time with me?"

"It depends on what you want to do."

"Trust me, you'll want to."

"Okay."

"Okay."

Francesca was sitting next to Conner and his friends. She sat right next to him. And I mean right next to him. She was pracitcally sitting on him. Slut.

"Hey, are you alright?" Amanda, a girl on the cheer squad asked.

Amanda was a sweet girl with big light green eyes and a carmel skin tone. Her hair was a light brown and she was super short and skinny which was good because she was a flyer.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just can't wait until schools over."

She laughed, "me too. We need to go summer shopping soon."

"Oh, God! Yes. I need to get a new bathing suit and some shorts."

Amanda smiled, "alright. I'll hit you up this weekend."

"Forsure."

I looked back at the table where Conner was sitting. I could kind of hear what they were all talking about seeing as they were only a table away.

"I am so glad to be back in America." I heard Fransesca say in her thick Italian accent.

"Yeah." Conner mumbled, eating his greasy pizza.

"We can talk after school, yes?" She said as she stole one of his fries. I'm assuming that was supposed to be cute.

"Uh, I'm busy actually."

Yeah, busy with his girlfriend. Bitch.

"Busy? Too busy for me?"

"Yep. Look, I gotta go talk to my English teacher." He mumbled before getting up.

He locked eyes with me before nodding to the door.

"Hey, guys? I'm going to go to the library to finish my essay."

"Essay? What essay?" Cassidy asked.

"Uh, for my class."

She kept on pushing, "what class?"

"Uh, the one that I have. Look, I have to go."

I scurried out of the cafeteria to go seemy boyfriend. And perhaps make out in the janitor's closet.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It's about to get cute :3 And then the drama will start in..... Oh yes.

COMMENT VOTE & FAN