Chapter 7

Woo! Another upload! Not much Conner in this one, but hopefully enough.

But's it's longer than it usually is. Wassgood??

Not by much, but it is.

Y'all know what to do.

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

& OF COURSE, ENJOY =D

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

  “Wow. Can you be anymore obvious? I mean, God, I’m so surprised you haven’t had a fly fly in there.” I muttered, watching Cassidy staring at my brother with her mouth slightly open as he ran across the field with his shirt off.
     “How do you stand being related to someone so hot?”
     “Um, I don’t know. As soon as I’m related to Matt Lanter, I’ll let you know.” I rolled my eyes.
     “Oh, yes! And then you’re inviting me over everyday, okay? But, seriously. You’re brother is really hot. Just like Conner is really hot.” She pointed out.
      Conner really was hot. Like, really hot.
      “Ew. They’re both pigs that you’re better off without them.”
     “Hayley,” she sighed, looking as if she had had to gone over this a million times when in fact we’ve only had this conversation about five times, “I know you don’t like your brother like that. But that’s because you’re his sister. You don’t see him like the rest of us girls do. He’s a great guy, you have to admit. Maybe he doesn’t have the best track record with girls, but he’s nice.”
     “Yeah, I know. His last girlfriend is still  hung up over him and he doesn’t even remember her name. Do you really want to be that?” I asked.
      “Honey, I doubt he would ever forget my name. I mean, I’m head cheerleader. Puh-lease. Plus, have you seen my ass? I doubt anyone is ever going to forget about me.”
      “Oh, God.”
      About ten minutes later Cassidy and I and the rest of the cheer squad were all jammed into the school’s gym. We were all wearing either sweats or shorts and tank tops and t-shirts. I, personally, wore some red shorts and a black, loose shirt. We were jumping around and dancing and doing stunts for three hours.
    When I got out of the gym I was extremely gross. The showers had barbeques in them for some strange reason, making it impossible to wash up. My hair was sticking to my face in an attractive manner and the face powder I had previously on had already sweated off.
    “Wow, you look attractive.” Came a voice from behind me.
    Did he really have to see me like this? Really?
    “Thanks, Conner.” I muttered, still walking towards my car where Jack was waiting and playing with his phone completely oblivious to what was happening.
    “No, I mean it. You know what you look like?” He asked, stopping in front of me.
    “Like, I just spent three hours jumping around and cheering? Yeah, I wonder why.”
    “No, like you just spent three hours having wild sex.” He smirked.
    Ew.
    “You’re disgusting.”
   “No, I’m a teenage guy and you happen to be a very attractive woman.”
   “Cool, loser, but I got to go home with my brother. You know, the one that would kill you if he ever saw you talking to me?”
    “Oh, right. You know, I think secret relationship are the hottest ones.”
    I sighed, knowing I was asking for it I still said, “really? Why?”
    “I mean, making out in the janitor’s closet,” of course, “secret dates, whispering ‘i love you’s, I don’t know. It just seems fun, don’t you think?”
     I thought about it a good, long minute, “I suppose. But, you got to find someone who is worth it.” I pointed out.
    “Oh, trust me, I did.”

  “So, the big game is on Friday. You gonna cheer the big brother on?” He asked.
  “Of course!” I squealed.
  “And are you bringing that friend of yours, Cassidy?” He asked, seemingly casual.
  Oh, my God. I can not wait to tell Cass he just said that! She is going to freak! She was always worried that he didn’t even know who she was, much less like her. When she hears that he was asking about her...well, I think my eardrums will burst.
  “Probably, you’ll have to ask her. Why do you ask?” I questioned, barely able to keep my excitement contained.
   He shrugged, his eyes darting to the road as he started to parallel park on the street next to our house. Our house was a two-story suburban home. It had a large, two car garage and was a four bedroom house. Our kitchen was state of the art seeing as my mom used to be a chef.
   “Come on, tell me. Does someone have a crush?” I teased, secretly hoping he would give an affirmative answer.
   “No, but I mean, come on, have you seen her ass?” He asked, giving that typical boy-smirk.
   “You’re disgusting. She’s a wonderful person. Just stop talking about her, okay?”
   “I don’t know her personality so I have to go by her looks. Sorry. Of course, that could change if you just introduce us?”
   I thought about it. Cassidy would kill me if she knew that I told my brother ‘no’. But, I also didn’t want her to get hurt. Oh, well. I guess it’s her business and not mine and she has a good sense in people. If she senses dishonesty from my brother she’ll kick him to the curb.
   “Yeah, okay.” I shrugged.
   “Really?” He seemed so excited it was ridiculous.
   “Yeah, sure.”

   Later that night, I called Cassidy and told her about my conversation with my brother and she practically screamed.
   “Oh, my God. He actually said that? Really? You’re shitting me!”
   “I shit you not. He said it. He also said you had a nice ass.” I laughed at that last part.
  “See! I told you my ass was perfect. It’s those squats, I’m telling you and all that running on the beach. Kim K ain’t got nothing on me!” She yelled sounding pumped.
    “Yeah, yeah. So, how do you want me to introduce you all?” I asked, laying down on my bed and twirling my hair around my finger.
    “Um, casually. But, before the party! I want him to ask me to go with him; it’s my goal. So, tomorrow would probably be best. Here, I’ll pretend to be struggling opening my locker and you’ll be there and tell Jack to do it. How does that sound?” She asked.
    I shrugged before realizing she couldn’t actually see me.  “Good, I guess. Sure. Before school?”
    “Yeah, Operation Get Jack In My Pants is a go.”

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed that.

The meeting of Jack and Cassidy will be in the next chapter along with more of Conner.

COMMENT VOTE & FAN.

THANKS:]