Chapter 10

So, the end of this chapter is a little....STEAMY

woot woot for steamy chapters.

alright, it's not that crazy.

but yeah...

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

&&&&& OF COURSE, ENJOY

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 You know that thing you do when you lie and bed and just replay a moment over and over again in your head? Yeah? Well, that was me Wednesday night.
   After I had told Conner I liked him he gave a wide grin back.
   “Yeah?” He had said, “I was hoping for that.”
   I had looked down once again and blushed.
   “Oh,” I had muttered, still embarrassed for my sudden declaration.
   “It’s a good thing too,” he had smiled, “because I like you back. Well, sort of. I think you’re hot if that counts as liking.”
    Now I felt entirely embarrassed. Had he really just been joking this whole time? Well, shoot. Now I really did look like a fool. I mean, jeez, Connor Newman liking me? I knew it was a little too good to be true.
   “Relax, I’m just joking. I do like you. God, you looked like a freaking Crayola; your face was so red.” He had laughed.
   Funny.
   “Jerk.”  
   He had giving me a heart-warming smile before giving me a big, warm hug. It was comforting and like a teddy bear. It was amazing to say the least.

   I smiled to myself in the darkness of my room. He was surely something. He was cute and funny and sweet and wonderful. He was still a jerk though.
   I fell asleep imagining our date that would be this weekend. He was taking me out to dinner and you can bet your ass I was expecting a good-night kiss.

   “God, why does mom insist on buying this fugging Bran cereal? It tastes disgusting.” Jack mumbled pouring what appeared to be grains and pumpkin seeds. Ew.
   I shrugged before buttering my toast and putting strawberry jam on it. I didn’t like mom’s cereal either so I never ate it. However, Jack continued to eat it and continued to complain about it. I sat down next to Jack who was carefully taking out the dried cranberries from his cereal.
   “So I hear you’re taking Cass to the party on Friday?” I questioned, trying to sound light and casual.
   “Cass? You mean Cassidy?” I nodded. “Yeah, I guess I am. I asked her anyway. She’s just sort of...I don’t know, desperate. She practically begged me to take her to the janitor’s closet.”
    “Hey! That’s my best friend. She is not a slut.” I defended her, knowing that I was lying.
    “Whatever you say. Look, I’m trying not to judge her because she’s your friend. Could you just like, advise her to be more classy?” He suggested.
    “I don’t want to sound like a bitch to her.”
    “You won’t. Just try it.”
    I sighed, “fine. I’ll talk to her.”

    “Hey, sexy.” I turned to see Conner eyeing me up and down. Today was so not the day to wear booty shorts.
     “Hi, Conner. What’s up?” I asked.
  “Fancy ditching first period with me to go get some coffee?” He asked, a devilish grin taking place on his handsome face.
   “No, I don’t ditch class.” I pointed out.
   “You should try. I can make it worth your while.”
   He kept walking until was backed up against the wall of lockers. I just now noticed that the rest of the student population had already gone to class. Oh boy...
   “Oh, I bet you can.” I said, my voice low.
    He smirked, putting his hands on either side of my head.
   “You don’t want to know all the things I want to do with you...” He whispered, his nose slowly going up and down my jaw line.
    Oh. My. God. I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t breathe. Holy crap. I couldn’t think and I couldn’t breathe.
    “Uh...I, uh....um.” I stuttered as his nose continued slowly tracing my face. His face was so close. His lips were so close. He was so close.
    “Yes, darlin’?” He smirked, his dark eyes smoldering.
    His whole body suddenly moved closer. Every hard muscle of his body was pressed against my soft curves and he skillfully pushed my even closer to the wall.
    “I, uh, I don’t think we should be...doing, uh, Oh God,” I muttered as he lightly pressed kisses into my neck, “uh, this. We shouldn’t be doing this.” I finally got out.
   “But it feels so good,” he muttered, still kissing me. “Don’t you think?”
   “I, uh, yeah. I.....guess. I guess.” I gasped out. He was sucking and kissing and licking and...and it felt too good.
    When did it get so hot in here? His hands were roaming all over. My thighs...my stomach...my ass....the back of my neck....my waist....everywhere.
    “Hey! You two!” A voice yelled out.
    I looked over to see a little filipino women with our high school t-shirt on.
    “No PDA! And no ditching! Detention for an hour after school.”
     Oh boy.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Wasn't that, uh, hot?

I think it deserves a vote.

I'm not quite sure what to do for the date so the next update may take a wwiiiittttttllllleeeee while. Sorry about that.

next chapter should be the date! so for this chapter if you wanna see what happens ;)

COMMENT VOTE & FAN