Chapter 33

Hi, guys!

Sorry it's late................again. hahahahaha

but eet's okay!

this chapter is a little on the eh side but hopefully it's good enough for all of you to at least be content with it until the next chapter is out.

i am also sorry that it is short...really sorry..

but.....ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 When I got home I slammed the door closed. I was so beyond pissed. This just wasn't fair. What the hell did I ever do to deserve this kind of drama? Really, though? I volunteer at the library twice a week. I donate to Goodwill. I put the my spare change in the little baskets that Salvation Army holds out during Christmas time. I buy Girl Scout cookies every year (although that was more for my own benefit). I've never physically hurt anyone. I've never spread rumors about anyone. I just, God, I just don't understand why this had to happen to me.

    I grumbled my way to making a sanwich and sitting down to watch TV. I had been watching Teen Wolf for about a half hour before Jack came in slamming the door and  stomping his way to the living room. I didn't look up to greet him but I could feel his glare on my head. 

     "So, uh, Hayley?"

     I looked up at him and sure enough he was glaring. I had never seen him look so mad.

      "So, uh, Jack?" I mocked.

      "You forget something?"

      I pretended to think for a moment before shaking my head, "nope."

    "Hmm, maybe I can refresh your memory. It was about a ride home."

    I pretended to think again. "Nah, I got a ride home. No worries."

    By now he was practically seething. "No. You were supposed to give me a ride home. REMEMBER NOW?" 

      "Oh, yeah. Oh well." 

     "Oh well? Oh fucking well? Do you know how far I had to walk to get home?"

     "Hmmm, a while?"