Chapter 19

HEY, EVERYONE!

It's a new chapter!

I tried to get less dialogue in it or same amount but more description because I think my writing needs it... YEAH. So I hope I kind of got what I was going for just a wiitttle bit.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it!

And please please please (you got me begging on me knees) vote and comment! It would be absolutely wonderful of you and really motivates me to upload soonerrrrrr. 

Thank you!

ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

  Sandra, Lacey, Alley, and Cassidy were all perched on top of Sandra's glossy BMW at seven in the morning when I arrived. Sandra's smug little smirk placed on her face as she sipped her coffee from Pete's. The rest of the girls had a coffee as well and were all staring in my direction. They all had a slight evil twinkle in their eye, including Cassidy. What was going on with her? Did my brother really hurt her that much?

    "Good morning, Hayley." Sandra greeted when I was close enough. I had parked across the lot from them.

     She handed me a cup of coffee which was just how I like it; a little cream and three packets of sugar. What can I say? I had a sweet tooth. I took exactly two sips before I replied, "good morning to you, too." 

    She set her coffee on the hood of her car (it was then that I noticed her perfectly manicured nails). She gracefully got off the car and stood right in front of me. It was then that I was reminded just how perfect she really was. I can't even imagine how I looked next to her.        

     "Alright, let's go discuss this is the court yard." She said before grabbing her coffee and leading the way. All of them followed her like lost little puppies. Although I supposed I looked the same.

    When we got there we sat at one of the blue tables. I was squished up against Cassidy because these tables were only meant for four people, not five. Sandra looked through her Louis Vuitton bag and pull out a folder. The folder was purple and on it read 'The Plan'. Clever. Sandra rifled through the paper and found five separate sheets that she handed out to us all.

    "Alright. Step one is the faze that will set the whole thing in motion," Sandra started. I looked over the paper as she talked. There were a bunch of graphs and diagrams that I didn't understand. Wow, she put a lot of effort into this. Was my brother really that bad? "As you all know, the mission is to bring Jack down. How do you take down an evil dictator?"