Chapter 25

HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND THEN VOTE FOR IT ;)

ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   I woke up extra early the next morning just like I do every Friday. Friday was when we all had breakfast together. Luke always slept over on Thursdays (he slept over other days, too but Thursday nights were always a give in). My mom would make an assortment of foods and we'd all sit down like they do in sitcoms.

   I went downstairs to see Luke, Jack, and my mom sitting at the table waiting for me. My mom had make banana nut panckaes, toast, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. I grinned as I made my way to my seat. I quickly grabbed a pancake and scooped up some eggs and bacon. I poured some coffee in one cup and orange juice in the other.

   "So Hayley..." Mom started.

   What was it now? I thought.

   "Yeah?" I asked, my mouth still full of the sweet pancakes.

  "I hear you have a boyfriend." 

   I quickly looked at Jack and scoweled.

  "Oh, really?" I asked, still glaring at him.

  "Not from Jack, so stop glaring at him. From you, actually." My mom said.

  Oh, I forgot about the whole grocery store thing. I quickly sent my brother an apology look before looking back at my mom.

  "Yes, I do." I told her.

  "Great, we want to meet him. Invite him for dinner on Sunday." She smiled looking quite satisfied with herself.

   "What?" Again, my mouth was full of food.

  "Invite him for dinner seeing as he's your boyfriend and all."

  I was shocked and all so I guess that's the only reason I can really explain why I said the next thing that came out of my mouth, "cool."

************************************************************************************************************

    "So, babe?" I asked.

   Conner and I were lying on the grass field that surrounded the school. We were lying on a blanket because I was allergic to grass. He had packed a bunch of fruit and even bought me Cosmic Brownies, my guilty pleasure. He really was the perfect gentleman. He was the sweetest guy in the whole world. And I was about an inch away from being able to say those three words.