Chapter 17

hi, guys!

it's a new chapter. WOOTWOOT.

Hope you like it! It has some dramaaaaaaa......ooohhhhhhhhhhh.

Enjoy

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   My jaw had fallen to the floor. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.

   "......."

  "....."

  "......"

   "Hey, Sis," Conner greeted weakly. 

   She just stared at us shocked. Neither of us had moved an inch. I suppose this was a very compromising position.

   "Hi, I'm Hayley." I said, my hand out to shake.

   She just stared at it as if it was the most disgusting thing she had ever seen.

    Honestly, my life was screwed. My brother was going to find out and he was going to kill me and then he was going to bring me back to like just to ignore me for the rest of it. He was going to hate me. He was going to hate me because I was going out with his enemy. He was going to hate me for lying. He was going to hate me.

    "Yeah. I know who you are. You're Jack's sister." Her voice was cold. Even though it was cold, he voice was like an angels.

   I had never actually noticed how truly beautiful Sandra actually was. She had long white-blonde hair that hung in soft curls. Her icy blue eyes, although hard, were big and beautiful. Her skinny was pale and flawless. She was thin and willow-like with a tall frame. Even though she was insanely skinny, she had big knockers. I could totally tell how my brother fell for her. She was gorgeous.

   "Oh. Cool."

   "I'm assuming this relationship is meant to be a secret?" She raised her perfectly arched eyebrow at the two of us.

   "Yeah. Please don't tell anyone, Sandy." Conner begged as he pulled his shirt over his head.

   "Why shouldn't I? You're dating a bitch."

   "Hey! You don't know her! She's not like her brother. In fact, she didn't even know what happened until he told her like, a month ago," he defended, "Please. I really, really like her." He begged. 

   He got up and stood next to her. I could tell he was using his puppy begging look.  Her ice cold eyes melted just a little bit

   "Fine. But only for you. I better not find her in this house again. At least while I'm here. I just came in here to tell you I'm leaving." She finally caved.

   He gave her a big brotherly hug before asking, "where are you headed?"

   "Tiffany's house. I was going to ask if you wanted to come with. But I can see that you're busy." She sneered the last part, glancing at me.