Chapter 31

Hey, guys! :)

sorry I've been a little spotty with the updates...:( 

I just got a new phone!! that I hate. It's sooooooooooo ugly. I wanna cry. In fact, when I did get it, I did cry. it sucks.

but that's not really your problem, hahaha

alright, you enjoy now

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   It was Saturday morning and I got up ready to meet Tiffany. I washed my face before heaping on some sunscreen. I quickly pulled some leggings and a big Burgundy grampa sweater. I tied my hair up in a messy bun since it was raining and I couldn't leave my hair down in the rain, otherwise when I got dry again I would look like a poodle. I dabbed on some concealer and winged my eyes out before hobbling downstairs. I grabbed my big teal bag and headed outside. I took my umbrella and shuffled to my car, happy when I finally was inside and completely dry. 

   I was excited to get to the coffee shop. It was small and a little dark with the best cappicinos in the whole world. Plus their danishes were the best I had ever eaten. It was a place I often came for when I needed to finish a paper because the atmosphere was just so relaxed.

   When I arrived I spotted Tiffany immediately, knowing her appearance from Facebook stalking, and made my way towards her. She looked up when I was close enough. I noticed she was wearing sunglasses. In a place this dark? I don't know how she saw at all.

  "Tiffany? Hi, I'm Hayley." I smiled brightly and she smiled back.

  "Hello," her voice was soft and sweet.

  I sat down in the chair that was placed at an angle that was sort of towards her. I sat down for three seconds before I jumped up suddenly. "I'm going to go get a cappuccino." I noticed she didn't have anything, "would you like something?"

   "A small soy latte?" She smiled, "thank you." Then she handed me a five dollar bill.

   "No problem. I'll be right back."

  I quickly got in line and ordered. While I was waiting for our drinks to be ready I was wondering what I should talk to her about. God, I felt like this was a blind date or something. Geez. What are we supposed to talk about?  Make up? Tampons? Hair products? Pantyhose? Gah, I didn't know.