Chapter 32

Hi, everyone!

Sorry it's a little late.

Also I'm not really happy with this chapter. It seems a bit rushed but I suppose that it just because I want it finished already. haha

also if you want to check out my new story Testing the Waters of the World that would be awesome. But you know, only if you want to. :)

Enjoy

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

  I got up and went to school on Monday morning. It was chilly but the weather was getting slightly warmer so I didn't have to wear my winter coat, just a hoodie. The fact that it was getting warmer was making me slightly giddy. What can I say? I get high off of good weather.

    I drove to school listening to some pop song that I bobbed my head to until I got to the parking lot and parked next to a beat up Ford truck. I got out of the car and saw two people glaring at me. Awesome. This is what I needed this morning. 

     "Hi," greeted Sandra as I made my way past her.

     "Sup?" I nodded my head.

    I continued walking and I could feel them trailing behind me.

    "You don't really know how to follow rules, do you?" Sandra asked while Francesca just crossed her arms.

   "I'm sorry. I don't really know what you're talking about and I really gotta go."

   "Not so fast!" 

   "What?"

   "I hate you." She informed me.

   "I know."

   "I want your life to be in hell."

    'I know that, too."

   "Trust me when I say this. You and Conner will be done by the end of this day. And by the end of this week, he'll be with Francesca. You know, who he's supposed to be with." She sneered.

     I looked at them confused. "What are you talking about?" 

    She smiled widely, "you'll see."