Chapter 27

Hey, everyone!

I just want to say a quick thanks to everyone that's reading, voting, commenting, fanning, and just simply adding my story to their libraries. It seriously just tickles my heart and makes my toes all tingly. And I truly love seeing on my New Feed that someone has done something concerning this story. So thank you to everyone.

   This chapter is dedicated to everyone reading:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PS: I DON'T KNOW WHY THERE IS WEIRD SPACING IN THIS CHAPTER. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR IT THOUGH, I KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS!

ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   "Conner! You're a friggin' jerk!" I yelled.

   He turned his phone back on and laughed loudly. His eyes were filled with amusement as he took in my anger filled eyes.

   "It was funny," he told me as he led me back outside with his arm on my lower back.

   "No, it wasn't. God, Conner. You scared me." I was seriously pissed. What an asshole. He already knew I didn't want to be there and then he went and did that. 

     We finally got out of there and into the sunshine and I couldn't have been more happy.

   "I'm sorry. I didn't think it would scare you that bad." He said as he pulled me into his arms.

   "Yeah, well you did." I bit back, bitchily.

  "I'm sorry."

  I didn't say anything back. I just wanted to go home.

   "Look, can we just both go home?" I asked finally.

  "Home?"

  "Yeah." 

  He looked at me for a moment and then sighed. I knew I was probably overreacting but I didn't like being scared, especially like that. I had even told him that once when we were sitting at The Trail. I had told him and he hadn't listened.

   The whole car ride was silent and awkward, somehow I was fine with that. It made me feel almost....better. When we finally got to his house and I parked the car in his drive way.

   "So am I still invited for dinner tomorrow or is that off?" He asked quietly.

  "Be there at six." I told him.