Chapter 26

Hi, Cuties! WASSSGUCCCCIIIII????????????????????????????????????

I hope you all love this chapter.

It's just a filler, but you can all love fillers.

Next chapter will be a filler as well. But after that, ALL THE DRAMA WILL BE BACK! Only this time.....it will be worse.

Hayley is about to go DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Oh, my God! NO!" I yelled, laughing at the absurdity of it all.

   "Why not?" 

   "Because that's disgusting! And not to mention slutty." 

   "But it's hot."

   "No."

   "But today is my day."

   "I know it is."

    "Come on."

    "For the last time, I am NOT getting a tongue piercing! Get that sick fantasy out of your sick head." I grumbled at my boyfriend. 

    He laughed. We were in Zebra at the moment. We were just passing by when he suddenly dragged me in here.

   "Besides, I'm not eighteen so even if I wanted to, I couldn't. Let's just go."

   He pouted but we left anyway.

   I can't even believe he wanted me to get one of those piercings. Was he into that type of girl? The one with the piercings and tattoos? Was that what he was in to?

************************************************************************************************************

     "Conner. No," I grumbled.

    "Oh, come on! Hayley, you told me today was my day and now you won't even do what I want to do." He complained, throwing his head back on the couch. 

      I just stared at him in disbelief. Was he serious? 

    "Yeah, I agreed it was your day, You know, back when I didn't realize I was dating a perv!" I shouted at the end.