Chapter 29

Hi, guys!

sorry this is sooo late :(

I sent a message out saying why and how sorry I am but if you didn't get it...I was pretty busy this last week with college prep things and I also didn't really know how to write what I wrote. And I kept on switching back and forth how I wanted the scene to go... but yeah.

  I'm not even sure if I even really like this chapter:( but I couldn't postpone it any longer, I guess.

I hope you still enjoy it.

ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning and shimmied on a dark blue dress. My grandma had bought it for me last Christmas and it wasn't the prettiest thing in the world but she bought it so I wore it. Afterall, we didn't have school today because it was a teachers work day so I didn't have to worry about bitches judging me. It was a sweater dress with a high neck and absolutely no shape to it, even a belt couldn't help it. It was short though, so it helped the stylish factor a little bit. I paired it with some dark grey over-the-knee socks and some flats. 

  I walked downstairs ready to get myself some breakfast but when I got there I saw my mom and Luke in there necking. Are you kidding? She's like, fifty! 

  "Ewww!" I screeched, covering my eyes and backing out of the room.

  "Oh, stop being so immature." My mom scolded.

  "Yeah, stop being so immature." Luke said in a very immature manor.

  I giggled at that while my mom just rolled her eyes.

   I guess I sort of thought of Luke as my father. I mean, I would like him to be my father. And well, we sort of have the whole daughter/father relationship going on. He's been with my mom for four years and in that time I've really become fond of him.

  "What are you doing today, Sweetie?" My mom asked as she got some bacon out of the fridge.

  "I'm going to go see Conner." 

  She nodded smiling, "well when you're done with that, I thought we could all go out for dinner or something." Then she shot a shy smile in Luke's direction and he smirked back.