Chapter 3

ALRIGHT, NEW CHAPTER!

Hope this is an alright description of what happened way back when in Freshman year. Uh, if it's not just tell me and I'll try and reexplain it better. Ight? Ight.

So, yeah. Just remember to VOTE COMMENT & FAN

ENJOY

 ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Why do you ask?” His eyes were guarded and focused solely on the road in front of him.

   “Just because. I mean, I know you guys hate each other and all but why do you?” I tried to explain.

   “Look, Hales. It was just some stupid Freshman shit. I don’t hate him because of what happened but because of the way he handled it throughout the years. You know what I mean?”

   I did understand. For the time that I have known Conner, he has always been extremely rude to my brother. Jack wasn’t someone to get upset easily. He was the type to forgive and forget making him an easy target for people to walk all over him.

   “I get you. But, what happened? I mean, it had to be something if Conner still hates you.”

   “It wasn’t anything big.”

   “Why are you avoiding this?” I asked.

   “I’m not. Look, I’m not particularly proud of it or how I was back then. I mean, it was Freshman year. I thought I was big shit.” He said as he got to a red light.

   “Jack, just tell me what happened. I won’t judge you.”

   “You know Sandra Locke?”

   “Um, I know of her. The blonde one, right?” I asked.

   Sandra was a quiet girl who apparently was a major bitch. She had one best friend, Allie Carter who I knew for a fact was a bitch. She sat next to me last year in English and she constantly talked shit about everyone.

    “Yeah. You know how she’s known to be a bitch?” We had pulled into our driveway but both of us remained in the car.

     “Yes.”

     “Well,” he started before looking down playing with his jeans, “I turned her into that.”

     “I’m not sure I am following.” I said confused. How does one turn someone into a bitch?

     “She was the sweetest girl Freshman year. I was the asshole player and she was the golden girl that everyone loved. Needless to say, we dated. And, God, if I didn’t treat her poorly. I would constantly cheat on her and make up for it with gifts and expensive dates. I would stand her up and talk about our sex lives to all my friends. I was a complete dick. I mean, Jesus, I thought what I was doing was okay because I thought I was God’s gift to women. Anyway, after the months and months of me mentally abusing her she started to hard until she just became a completely different person. I changed her for the worst and I’ll never forgive myself for it.” He looked so upset that I felt the urge to hug him. And trust me, I am not the touchy feely type of person.