Chapter 13

NEW CHAPTER! AYYYYYYEEEEEEE

WASSGUCCI????

AHAHAHAAHAHA

School's bout to be outttt. Tomorrow's the last day and I litterally could not be more juiced. God, I'm so fucking excited.

LOLOLOL. But on to the storyyyy

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

&&&&& ENJOY

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 He stared at me for a second, his eyes darting down to my lips. “Yeah, that blows.”
 “Yup! Okay, let’s go to the aquarium!” I said, excited and leaning back into my seat.
 “Huh?”
 “.....The aquarium?”
 “Oh, shit. Right, yeah. Let’s go.”
 I smiled at him. I really liked that I had that effect over him. He pulled out of the parking lot and soon we were on our way to what I was sure would be the perfect end to the perfect date.
 When we got there there he showed the workers our tickets and we were let in immediately. The aquarium was a lot different in the night time. The lights that were in the aquarium itself were a lot bright giving the water a different look. The was one part where it was like a glass tunnel. You’d look down and there were fishes. You’d look to the left and there were fishes. You’d look to  the right and there were fishes. You’d look up and there were fishes. It was absolutely amazing. God, I loved it here.
  “Do you like it?” Conner asked from behind me. He was so close that his breath blew against my neck.
  I turned around to face him. “God, yeah. It’s so beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here.”
 He gave me a cute little boy smile. “No problem. Lead the way, m’lady.”
  We crept along slowly through the tunnel, not wanting to miss a single fish. Some of these fish looked more like monsters or aliens but they were still absolutely amazing.
  “Wow! Look at that one! It looks like my grandpa!” Conner exclaimed, pointing at the big fish covered in what appeared to be algae of some sort.
  “Ew! You’re mean.”
  “No, my dear, I’m funny.”
   I rolled my eyes but continued to drag him through the aquarium. We went all the way around. Through the octopus exhibit, the jellyfish, the seahorses, the petting exhibit, and the shark exhibit. The whole while he waited as I jumped around and giggled at all the funny looking fishes.
   “The seminar is starting in five minutes. Let’s go, babe.”
   So, yeah. My heart definitely fluttered at him calling my ‘babe’. I wasn’t no talking pig or nothing but it was still sweet.
    The seminar was super cool and I learned so much about all the aquatic animals that were at this aquarium. Every one of them were all so different and unique.
    As the man was talking I leaned more into Conner. “It’s like a whole other world, you know?” I murmured.
   “God, yeah. It is. To think that we come from the same planet just seems so...strange.”
  “Hmm.” I agreed and continued listening to the professor speak.

****************************************************************************************

 We finished the seminar and then went one more go around at the aquarium (this time slightly faster). When we got out it was already 11:30. We drove home in comfortable silence. His hand held mine the whole time. It was warm and comfortable and just truly amazing. We finally made it to my house and the lights were off.
  “Thank you so much, Conner. Tonight was absolutely amazingly incredible.” I gushed.
  He smiled back at me, his eyes warm and gentle.
  “No problem. It was probably the most fun I’ve had in a while.”
    “Yeah, right. Mr. Party Animal’s most fun night was at an aquarium seminar? I find that a little hard to believe.” I rolled my eyes.
   “Well you typically aren’t at those parties and when you are, you never pay attention to me.”
   I rolled my eyes but nonetheless giggled at his cheesiness.
   “Really though, I had a great night. And there is something that I wanted to ask you before I take the liberty of kissing you.”
   “Oh, yeah? And what’s that?” I asked, grinning my ass off.
   “Do you like curly fries better than regular ones? Because personally I’m a fan of the originals. Curly fries just don’t-”
   “Shut up!” I interrupted, smacking his arm lightly.
   He chuckled before looking back at me, brown eyes warm and soft.
  “Right, right. Hayley, would you please do the honor of being my girlfriend?” He asked.
   He’s seriously too adorable.
   “Wow, uh, this is awkward...” I trailed off.
   His face looked confused for a second before I said, “just kidding. Of course I’ll be your girlfriend.”
   “Awesome. Because now I can do this.”
   He leaned forward as did I and in that moment I couldn’t care less what was going on around the world. The second his soft, warm lips touched my slightly chapped ones nothing else existed. He had certainly mastered the art of kissing. His lips moving soft but demanding at the same time. His tongue doing things I had only ever dreamed about. He was a kissing God.
   He pulled away and lent his head against mine and we just sat there like that for what seemed like hours but must have been minutes.
   “And now I can do that anytime I want to.” He smirked.
   “Psh. If I let you.” I teased.
   “You’re my girlfriend now; of course you will.”
   I shook my head slightly before remembering something. “You can’t kiss me in public.” I muttered regretfully.
  “Oh, there’s that.”
  Yeah, I thought, there’s that.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

DID YOU LIKE IT? ME TOO. THEY ARE JUST TOO CUTE. IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE.

KAYYYYY WELL......

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN PLEEEEAASSSSEEE <3