Chapter 36

Hi, everyone!

  I hope everyone is doing well and doing well at school. Second day in..and I already have three hours of homework...haha:)

EMJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   I hopped in my car and gunned it. My mind wasn't thinking straight right now and I'm pretty sure if I slowed down I'd break down. Plus, I really didn't want to ruin my make up by crying because who would take me back if I looked like a raccoon?

    I got to the school in record time and went to the little ticket booth so I could get into the dance.

    "Hi, one ticket please," I rushed out.

    "Alright, twenty dollars." The lady said, looking at me like I was a freak at the circus.

   "Twenty? I thought it was twelve?" I asked, confused. Luckily, I had brought my wallet which contained thirty dollars.

    "That was presale price. Then it went up to fifteen and now, at the door it's twenty." 

    "Fine, whatever." I muttered. I threw the cash on the table and waited impatiently as she had the audacity to actually hold up the twenty to make sure it was real. Finally she nodded and gave me a ticket.

    "Thanks," I said sarcastically.

   She just smiled back.

   I quickly raced to the front door and showed my ticket. The place was dark and the music was super loud with some rap song I had never heard. People were grinding everywhere and girls were giving lap dances. My school sure was a classy one. I looked around to find Conner and Francesca but couldn't spot them. It was too damn dark!

   "Hayley!"

    I turned around and saw Jenna, one of the cheer girls, waving her arms at me.

    "Hey," I smiled.

    "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming?" Her date kept grabbing her hand, wanting to dance but she kept pushing him away wanting to talk to me.

   "I wasn't but I changed my mind."

   "Why did you - Oh, my God! Oh, my God. Oh, my God! No way, no way! You're here to win Conner back! No wonder the push up bra." She squealed, practically jumping up and down.