Chapter 34

Hi, everyone!:D

I hope you are all doing well and everything.

This chapters....well....this chapter's a bit...dramatic...as have the last two chapters been.... BE PREPARED!! :D

Sorry it's so short again!!!!!!!!D:

ENJOY

COMMENT VOTE & FAN

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

   "Cassidy!" I yelled. The hallway was pretty clear seeing as the bell rang about five minutes ago and everyone was in class. It was lucky that I caught her.

    She turned around, a guilty look on her face and tried to turn back around and scurry away but I wasn't having any of that. I ran right after her.

    "Hey! We need to talk." I said as I got up to her.

     "So talk." She mumbled while avoiding eye contact.

    "Look, I don't know what your problem is but it is not my fault me brother played you so stop being such a bitch and stop backstabbing people!" I yelled. 

    I was pissed at everyone. I was going to put her in her place. I was just, I was angry. And I was about to clear out everyone I didn't like out of my life. I am seriously erasing a lot of people.

    "I don't know what you're talking about."

   "I know you told Conner that I was bullying Sandra when you know that's complete and utter bullshit. You helped the Queen of all bitches just because my brother wasn't in to you? Seriously? Well trust me, I know why he wasn't interested in you. It's because you're a two-faced, little fake bitch who doesn't even know how to be a friend. God, no one could be into you. Look at you, you're a disgusting worthless piece of shit."

    She had tears in her eyes and for a split second I felt bad. Well until I remember what she did and how she just turned on me like that.

    "I'm sorry." She muttered.

    "Yeah, I'm sure you are." I scoffed before strutting away.

    I remember I couldn't understand how Sandra could turn into such a bitch just because a boy broke her heart. But now, now I completely understood.

************************************************************************************************************

   I walked into Physics and saw Conner sitting there. He was smiling and laughing at something his friend said and that of course pained me. How was he sitting there laughing when we had only just broken up yesterday? How?

   Well if he's happy then so will I be. I stuck up my chin and walked over to my desk, which of course was right by Conner's. He didn't even look up when I sat down. This feeling in my stomach was just terrific. 

   "So Conner, wanna go out for pizza after school? Jace, Carmon and the rest of the group are all going." Max, one of Conner's friends asked.

    "Yeah, that sounds good."

    "Awesome. I'm gonna ask Macy to the dance there. I'm planning on asking with having the pepperoni on the pizza spelling it out. But that'd need to be a big ass pizza to fit that all on there so I was thinking about using olives or something small like that."  

      Oh, right. The dance. The dance that I was supposed to go to Conner with. The dance where I spent four hours shopping for a dress to wear to it. What the hell am I supposed to do now? God alone? Tag along with some of the cheer girls and their dates? Yeah, because that just sounds like a bucket of fun, I thought. It was supposed to be Conner and I. I had the night all planned, especially what was going to happen after  dance.... but now that's completely out of the question. Great, my mood just keeps on getting better and better.

      "That sounds cool. What about M&M's? In one of Sandra's movies a guy puts something with M&M's on a pizza and she falls for him."

       "M&M's...that's genius! I'll get the pretzel ones!"

      Conner laughed and then Max asked the dreaded question, "so who are you going with?"

       "Well, Francesca asked me this morning and I said yes."

       That was the final blow to my heart.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

lolololol Hayley can be a BITCCHHHHHHH......... hahaha

but so can everyone else in this story.

tell me............just how pissed are all of you? MWHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA I know I know!

I  am, too.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

COMMENT VOTE & FAN