:Dusk Until Dawn: [Chapter: 13] //A Vampire Romance//

ughhh. I messed up. I totally missed chapter 10. So I just added that. So now this is chapter 13, you've read 12 and 11 already and 10 is now new. The titles are correct. Sorry. Damn I can't believe i did that. No one said it didn't make sense either lol.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Are you making fun of me?"

Damian and Ayden both looked at me in surprise. I stared back at Damian, then Ayden, and back to Damian with my mouth pressed into a hard line.

"What? No! I'm being honest," Damian responded, still looking thoroughly surprised. "We really are vampires."

I clenched my hand into a fist. "I thought you and your family were nice. Do I look stupid enough to believe that? Get out of my room. I don't appreciate being ridiculed."

"We're being serious," Ayden insisted, standing up and going over to stand next to Damian.

The door opened and I looked over to see Dustin entering the room. He grinned at me and waved. "Hey."

I laughed dryly. "Hey Dustin, guess what? Damian and Ayden are vampires."

Dustin looked surprised for a moment, and stared at Damian and Ayden, before turning back to me with a grin on his face. "I know."

"Yeah, that's..." I paused. Had I heard him right? "Y-you know?"

Dustin nodded solemnly. "I've known it before they even moved here. Did they tell you? Or did you figure it out yourself? They didn't seem to be doing a good job of keeping the secret." He paused to glare at Damian.

Damian grinned. "What can I say? It's hard to keep the secret around her. It's already been just about two months. Besides, I would have been allowed to tell her soon enough anyways."

"Yeah, but right after the crash? I'm surprised she hasn't started to hyperventilate or something. Or go into shock!"

"Shock?" Damian paused and turned to me and held up three fingers. "How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Three..." I responded confused. If Dustin believed it... "Are you really, er, vampires?"

Ayden and Damian nodded.

I gasped then turned to Dustin. "A-are you... are you one too? Since you said you knew already!"

Dustin shook his head vehemently. "No way. Not-uh. Like hell would I ever be one of those disgusting monsters."

"Oh," I said, still confused. "Then what are you, a werewolf?" I snorted.

Dustin grinned.

"No way!" I gasped.

Dustin laughed. "Just kidding. I'm a vampire hunter."

"Oh vampire hunter, well that's better," I said, nodding to myself. "Wait. Hunter!" I quickly looked between Dustin, Damian and Ayden. "Are you going to kill them? So that's why you hate him Dustin! Oh..."

Damian began to laugh. I turned back to him. I wasn't surprised I was getting a neck cramp with how many times I was turning my head. He continued to laugh until I finally stopped him.

"What?" I snapped, finally irritated of his consistent laughter. Even if it was the best laugh I have ever heard in my life.

Damian coughed and cleared his throat. "Oh, it's just a pleasant thing. Letting you in on the secret, that is."

I sighed. "It's still pretty hard to believe. This only happens in fictional romance novels. In fact, I think I'm sort of rejecting the idea."

"Romance novels?" Dustin snorted. "You read those things?"