:Dusk Until Dawn: [Chapter: 20] //A Vampire Romance//

"What?" I responded, trying to break out of the man's hold on my head.

"You're friend Dustin killed my brother," the man growled, swiping his black hair out of his face.

"Y-your brother?" I stuttered, frantically scanning my memories. When had Dustin...?

Realization hit me hard. That time at Damian's house when those vampires attacked about two weeks ago, the vampire with messy black hair that had tried to bite me, Dustin had shot him. Now that I thought about it, this man and that vampire did resemble each other. And both had the yellow, black-specked eyes. I swallowed as I stared in horror at the man.

"I see you remember now," he smirked.

"No, I don't know what you are talking about," I lied, my mind racing to find a way I could get out of this mess.

"Ah, ah," the man said, shaking his head. "It's no use lying. I was there that night too."

"Then why didn't you help your brother?" I demanded.

I cursed myself right after. I had just admitted Dustin had killed this guy's brother.

The man grinned. "You're so gullible."

I swallowed and stared at the man. "What do you want?"

The man raised an eyebrow. "Gullible and stupid?"

I scowled. "What?"

He put his head next to mine and whispered in my hear, "I told you already. Revenge."

The hand that was on my face slid to my neck and wrapped around it, squeezing slightly. As an automatic response, both my hands shot up to pull his hand away from me. The man chuckled as I fruitlessly tugged at his arm.

"You should know vampire's have the advantage," he told me, squeezing my neck tighter.

Now my airway was being constricted and I could hardly breathe. I gasped, struggling to get away from the vampire. He just smirked and just as I was about to pass out, let my neck go.

I grabbed my neck and gasped, trying to breathe. After a few seconds, my breathing returned to normal, but I began to cough. The vampire grabbed the front of my apron and straightened me out.

"This is just the beginning," he told me, his breath caressing my cheek.

I swallowed, standing as still as I could. The vampire pulled away and grinned at me and I could see his fangs glistening in his mouth. I covered my neck with my hands and he laughed.

"I'm not going to drink you're blood."

"Like I'll trust you."

"I'm not here to change you," he responded, rolling his eyes. "I only want my revenge, and I'll be happy."

"What are you going to do to Dustin?" I demanded.

The dark haired vampire shrugged. "I'm not quite sure what I want to do to Dustin... I may just kill him-"

"No!"

"-Or maybe I'll torture him half to death? I could drain his blood too," he continued, ignoring my comments of disapproval.

"Don't touch Dustin," I threatened him. "I'll-"

"What can a human do?" the vampire asked, grabbing my arms and pinning them above my head. "I'll tell you what, nothing. For instance, right now I could drink you're blood," he ran his fangs lightly over my neck, "and you couldn't stop me."

I shuddered and tried to pull away. He was right; I couldn't stop him. He must have been twenty times stronger than me.

He pulled his head away and let my arms go. I pulled them to myself and crossed them over my chest. I had to get away from this guy. I subtly looked around. He was standing directly in front of me, which it where the only door was. I sighed inwardly; this room was horrible for escape plans.