✓2

I walked back towards the house still thinking of what my mother said, I wasn't fat, not that there was anything wrong with that but my stomach was flat while the rest of me was curvy. Americans call it thick but Koreans don't like it, everyone is supposed to be thin but for some reason my body didn't get that.

"Lucy!" Someone yelled making me look up to see my cousin waving her arms at me from across the street.

I sighed and walked over to her, trying to hide my sadness.

"Where you bout to go?" She asked with a smile.

"To the house."

"Yay! So you can come with me to my friends house" she cheered.

"Um no, I'm going home" I rolled my eyes, about to walk away until she pulled me back.

"Please" she begged making me sigh.

"Fine I'll come, but I'm not going to be nice" I warned her as I begin to follow her to whoever's house.

When we got to the house she knocked loudly making me cringe. The door swung open revealing a skinny darkskin boy with a bottle of Hennessy in his hand.

"Hey Miya" he smiled at her, showing his silver teeth.

I can already tell Miya hangs around some weird people. He had like six face tats but looked like he was seventeen. Where in the hell is his parents.

"Hey Stokes this is my cousin Lucy that I keep telling you is coming with me, she didn't stand me up today" she joked while I kept a straight face, already ready to leave.

"Hi I'm Stokeley but you can call me Stokes or Ski if you want" he smiled at me I just nodded and looked away from him.

He stepped aside and let us in only for us to see more guys spread out in the living room.

"Hey Miya" they all spoke, bit looking up from their phones or the game.

She chuckled "hey, Lucy this is Gazzy, Omar, Isaiah, Kimetrius, Danny, Trunks, and Jahseh" once she started introducing me to them they looked up making me nervous.

"Another asian" the Omar dude said, nudging Trunks.

"Korean" I corrected him, rolling my eyes.

"Shit my bad" he chuckled, you could tell he was high so I just shrugged it off and sat beside Miya.

"I'm ready to go" I whispered into her ear.

"You ain't even give them a chance yet."

Update

🙃

9/22/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕