✓13

Today was Saturday so we didn't have school which meant I had nothing to do so why not hit up Jahseh to see what he is doing.

Jahseh 🙄💕

What are you doing today pothead?
Read 2:48pm

🤣🤣 chilling with the boys. Why what you up to?
Delivered 2:48pm

Nothing I was trying to see what you was doing because I'm bored 😔
Read 2:48pm

So you think I'm fun to hang out with? 🥰
Delivered 2:49pm

I didn't say that but sure 🤷🏾‍♀️
Read 2:49pm

You should just come over here when Mia comes then we can go do something else because I know you don't like these ignorant niggers 🤣🤣
Delivered 2:49pm

Bye Jah I'll see you later 🤣🤣
Read 2:49pm

"I'm bout to go to the boys house you trying to come?" She spoke making me giggle because Jahseh just told me she was going over there.

"Yeah I'm coming" I told her, getting out of my bed.

She raised an eyebrow at me before just looking me up and down while I picked out my outfit?

"What?" I asked her.

"Why you so smiley?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip.

I shrugged "I'm just in a good mood."

"Mhm" she spoke looking me up and down.

I giggled and begin to get undressed in front of her. It's not like she hasn't seen me like this before.

"I wish I was shaped like you" she sighed.

"I wish I was shaped like a twig" I giggled but I was serious.

"Speaking of...when are you meeting up with your mom?" She asked, sitting on my bed.

I shrugged "whenever she text me."

"You know she's going to just text you tomorrow and ask you for some money again because she knows your dad just gave you some" she shook her head.

"She needs it" I told her, sliding on my shoes.

She rolled her eyes and followed me out of my room, closing my door for me.

"I forgot to ask you what you and Jahseh did all day yesterday" she smiled at me as she locked the door.

"We were chilling" I shrugged, walking with her down the sidewalk.

"Just chilling?" She asked smirking at me.

"Yeah the most we did was get something to eat" I lied not really wanting to tell her that I smoked yesterday.

We got to the boys house and Miya knocked on the door, Purpp opened the door this time his eyes landing straight on me before he let Miya in and stepped outside with me.

"What do you want?" I asked putting all my weight on one leg and crossing my arms.

"You look good I just want to talk" he smirked at me, leaning on the doorway.

"Well I don't want to" I told him making him straight face me.

"Girl I told you I was sorry and that was a long time ago" he spoke right before the door opened and Jahseh stepped out.

"I thought we were supposed to be chilling" he spoke looking between me and Omar.

"We are" I told him stepping off of the porch and pulling him with me so I wouldn't have to deal with Omar.

"Alright let's go do something now."

Update

12/26/2018

12/26/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕