✔️34

"Lucy" I heard someone saying my name softly making me open my eyes to see my aunt.

She smiled at me "Jah is here he wants to talk to you" she told me making me groan and flip on my other side.

"I don't want to talk to him" I told her.

She sighed and looked over at me "please, I don't want hurt his feelings" she told me.

"Fine" I told her beginning to cry because I didn't want hurt his feelings.

She looked at me oddly and began to say something but stopped and went to get Jahseh who came upstairs pretty fast.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as he sat beside me.

I nodded at him making him raise an eyebrow.

"Then why'd you leave?" He faked making me sigh.

"Because you wouldn't listen to me and you were scaring me" I told him making him nod.

"I'm sorry but he do some fuck shit" he told me making me nod and agree.

"But if we are going to have a baby you need to learn how to stop responding when people do or say fuck shit" I told him making him smile at me.

"Damn you really are having my seed" he smiled letting out a little chuckle while I began to think.

"Jah you don't think, maybe-maybe we're too young" I told him making his smile drop.

"You want to abort the baby?" He asked me.

I shrugged "I don't know I just feel like we're too young to be becoming parents and then we're not even financially stable to have a baby" I told him.

His hand began to shake and he stepped back from me "We-we are financially stable, I'm making enough money for us to have a baby, don't kill my baby!" He yelled out of nowhere making me jump.

I got out of bed and walked over to him as he balled himself on the floor.

"I wasn't saying I was going to Jahseh I was saying we should think about it" I told him.

He grabbed me by my arms and moved me close to him "I'm not playing with you Lucy, you better not abort my baby" he spoke to me in deeper voice which made me scared but I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"I'm not going to, I promise" I told him making him let me go.

Update

4/14/2019

4/14/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕