✔️15

"Why would she do that?!" I yelled, making Jahseh chuckle at the movie.

"Oh my god this bitch stop as fuck" I face palmed myself.

Jahseh grabbed my waist and slid me closer to him making my heart began to thump out of chest and I really hope he doesn't realize it.

"Why'd you pause?" He asked, looking over at me.

I shook my head and continued to watch tv.

He slid me closer making my heart thump more.

"Please don't try anything, please don't try anything" I spoke inside my head.

I liked the friendship that me and Jahseh had so far and judging from my past a lot of dudes think that I'm just a sex doll or something but get mad and start rumors when I say no.

He leaned over and laid his head on my shoulder making me sigh in relief.

I payed attention to the movie again seeing the girl creep inside of the abandoned house.

"What the fuck is wrong with this bitch" I whispered to myself, shaking my head.

Jahseh chuckled and put some skittles in his mouth.

"Maybe she wants to get caught by the killer so he can fuck her because that white boy obviously isn't doing it for her" he chuckled, shaking his head.

I shrugged "maybe, but some white boys be packing" I spoke making him remove his head from my shoulder and glare at me.

"You fuck white boys?" He asked.

I shook my head "I haven't fucked anyone I just know what people's dicks look like."

"Oh my little friend a virgin" he nudged me making me giggle.

"Stop" I laughed mushing him away from me.

I pulled out my phone and went to Snapchat, recording Jahseh as he laid on my lap and I put my hands in his hair making him close his eyes in pleasure which made me giggle.

I ended the video and turned the sound of captioning it; A big baby 😂😂

"Girl your going to get me in trouble" he chuckled.

"Just tell your hoes I'm not one of them" I told him, sitting my phone down.

"Haha I don't have a hoes, they're bitches that I fuck on" he said with a smile making me smack him.

"You need to be more respectful to women" I told him.

"They like when I call them bitches" he told me, sitting up and rubbing his cheek.

"Well don't say it in front of me" I shrugged and smirked at him.

He tackled me and pinned me down.

"Say sorry for smacking me" he told me.

"I'm not sorry though" I laughed, wiggling under him.

"I'm not getting up until you say sorry" he smirked, putting more weight on to me.

"Oh your squishing me you fat bitch" I groaned, trying to get my wrist free.

"Say sorry then" he smirked at me.

"I'm sorry" I whined.

He got off of me, giving me time to get myself together before I hopped on top of him and pulled his hair back.

"You really thought I was just going to say sorry like that, real thugs ain't never sorry" I told him as he gripped my waist because of how tight I had his hair locked in my hands.

I was making a mean like face but he couldn't see it because his head was tilted back.

He squeezed my waist tightly, almost putting his nails in my skin making squirm a little. I accidentally let his hair go while doing so making him look up at me and my now soft face.

He just stared at me for awhile before connecting our lips. I was stuck in the moment so I soon joined.

The kiss got more intense and he flipped us, beginning to grind into me making me quickly come to me senses and push him off of me.

"I-I'm sorry" I told him, quickly standing up and sliding on my checkerboard vans before grabbing my phone and rushing out of the room while he called after me.

I got in the elevator and started to order my Uber to come pick me up from the near by store.

I walked there and got me something to drink before getting a text that my Uber was here.

I payed for the drink and went outside, getting the car and putting my headphones in since the driver already knew where I wanted to go.

Once I got home I went straight to my room and plopped down on my bed before my phone dinged.

Jahseh 🙄💕

I'm sorry if I scared you Lu, that was never my intentions I promise
Read 8:23 pm

I left him on read and stripped out of my clothes so I could go to sleep.

Update

1/4/2019

1/4/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕