✔️23

It was three in the morning but Lucy was keeping me up with all of her questions and shit.

"Jahseh?" She asked, probably trying to see if I was still up.

"Yes Lu?" I asked as I rolled over into her chest and held her close to me.

"Do you think people remember their loved ones in the after life?" She asked me.

"I think that you should go to sleep because you're starting to ask weird shit" I told her.

She giggled a little "sorry."

"It's okay now go to sleep" I told her.

"Jahseh I can't, I'm not really tired I want to do something" she told me making he huff and look up at her.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her.

She got out of the bed and turned on the light switch so we wouldn't be sitting in the dark room anymore.

"I want to go get some cookout and then watch a good scary movie but then we can go to sleep and sleep until two in the afternoon."

I nodded and got out of the bed too, getting ready to drive to cookout.

"Put some pants on" I scrunched up my face seeing her put on her slides while she only had boxers on.

"Jah it's 85 degrees outside right now, I think I'll be fine" she giggled at me.

"Besides I could get a white boyfriend like this" she smiled doing a pose making me straight face her.

"Lucy if you don't put on some damn pants" I told her making her stop posing and frown.

"But I don't feel like putting jeans back on" she whined.

I nodded at her and walked to dresser, pulling out some place sweatpants for her to wear.

"Here you go" I smiled at her, showing my teeth.

She sucked her teeth at me but took them out of my hand and slid them on "better?" She asked in a smart tone.

"So much better" I smirked as I walked downstairs, grabbing my keys so we could go to cookout.

On our way back Lucy acted like she still had an attitude about the sweatpants.

"Girl what's yo problem?" I asked her once we walked back into the house.

"You made me put on these sweatpants for no reason Jah, we didn't even get out the car! And I'm sweating" she huffed making me laugh a little but then stop to see her serious face.

"I'm sorry mamas but I made you put them on so I wouldn't fuck you in my backseat."

Update

1/30/2019

1/30/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕