✓11

I laid on Jahseh's lap, slowly falling asleep as he ran his fingers through my hair and his song "You're thinking too much, stop it" played in the background.

I really fuck with his music, it's so calm and soothing.

He leaned over and put the blunt in my face "just one hit and I promise you I'll leave you alone about it."

I sighed and sat up, pulling myself close to him before he put the blunt to my lips.

"Just inhale it" he instructed.

I inhaled it like he said and instantly started coughing making him chuckle.

"You'll get used to it blueberry" he said making me scrunch up my face.

"What did you just call me?" I asked, laughing.

"Blueberry" he laughed also.

"Jahseh what the fuck?" I asked beginning to laugh.

He shrugged "your personality kind of reminds me of a blueberry" he spoke making me even more confused.

"I don't know maybe it's the blunt talking" he chuckled.

¶•¶

When I woke up I was on the couch, cuddled with Jahseh.

I softly removed his arm from over my body and checked the time on my phone seeing it was 11:34 at night so my aunt wouldn't be made because I was going to make it back before twelve and I barely go out anyways.

"Jah" I whispered, shaking him awake.

"Huh" he mumbled with his eyes still closed.

"I have to go" I told him, sliding on my sneakers.

He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes before fully standing up "alright, give me a hug and text me when you get home."

I listened and walked over to him, giving him a friendly hug before grabbing my phone and walking out.

I sped walked home because it was dark and I'm not used to being out by myself when it's this dark.

When I finally made it home I knocked on the door, but not too loud just enough so everyone could hear.

To my surprise my dad opened the door automatically frowning at me.

"You smell like weed" he said as he let me in making me sigh.

"What were you doing? Why are you getting here so late? Do you always stay out this late?"

"You would know if you were around me" I mumbled and rolled my eyes, walking into the kitchen to get some of the pizza that was sitting on the counter.

He's only here to give me my child support money by hand because he thinks anyone else will use it for themselves so I don't understand why he's bothering me.

"Lucy!" He yelled making me turn around and look at him.

"We're you with a boy?" He asked, walking closer.

"Yep" I nodded turning around and getting my plate out the microwave while someone walked downstairs.

"Ouu who was you with?" Miya asked.

"Jahseh" I answered, shrugging and going to the table with my food.

"So you think this is okay? What if end up pregnant?" He asked me making me scrunch up my face.

"Me and Jahseh are nothing like that, I just met him actually and why are you all of a sudden caring about what I'm doing Mr. Model?" I shot back at him.

"Because you're my daughter and I need to know what you're up to."

"Well Monday-Friday she goes to school and Saturday-Sunday she does her homework and sometimes she meets up with your baby mother" Miya answered making me realize how boring my life is.

Update

11/25/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕