✓3

"So last question" Gazzy said making me sigh.

"What?" I asked continuing to type on my phone.

"If you're Korean then how are you and Miya related?" He asked as he took another puff of his blunt.

"My dad and her mom are siblings" I explained, waving the smoke away from me.

"Oh so you're white too?"

I nodded at him before putting my headphones in and turning my music back on. The only person in this room who hadn't bothered me yet was "Jahseh" he just stared at me like he was fascinated which bothered me but I liked it much better than them talked to me about nothing.

Danny and Stokes didn't bother me either, they mostly just talked to the people that they were used to and just checked to see if I was okay since I looked so uncomfortable, which I was.

No doubt about these boys looked like most Florida teens but their personalities were different from what I could see. All of them had face tattoos or just tattoos in general and Danny had some weird piercings but somehow they still managed to look attractive.

I sighed and went on the front porch, figuring we would be here for awhile since Miya was having so much fun, I would've bern too if my mother wouldn't have ruined it by basically calling me fat.

I tried to lose it but my stomach was the only thing that went down, I feel ugly and fat and like no one lives me but I could never say that out loud.

Update

🤔

9/25/2018

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕